Love or Abuse?

Before reading this watch the video, so that you get an idea.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Its been 5 years to Arnav and Khushi's divorce. Realisation had  hit hard on Arnav after reading Khushi's letter. When he analysied their relationship he realised that he have always forced khushi to do things according to his will, he always choose his ego and not his love. NK gave him a file regarding Sheetal and Aarav, from which he came to know about Sheetal's numerous affairs and her way to got money trapping different men. He also came to know that Aarav is actually adopted from an orphanage 6 months ago and the way she was trained to act as  the ASR, also that Aarav's medical file was made in a way wherein he is shown as a diabetic person. He exposed Sheetal in front of all and threw her in jail, Aarav was sent back to his orphanage and all his educational finance was taken care by Anjali. Anjali pushed Arnav for a psychologist treatment in order to let everything out from his mind, and she was successful in it. Arnav was still the cruel ASR in the business world but his overall behaviour changed for good. He was literally in need of khushi but didn't find her through any of his ways. AR was managed by the trio sibling and always  in the headlines of business paper. When akash saw the divorce of Arnav, he swore to never let his and Payal's relationship to go till that stage and started making amends. Their relationship grew beautiful in these six years with proper understanding, communication and trust. They even have a daughter named Muskaan who is everyone's favorite. Anjali also moved on from Shyam and adopted a boy name Karan. 

On the other hand khushi enrolled herself in a photography institute in Australia by getting a full scholorship. It was her dream in childhood to become a travel photographer but over the time left it. It was her luck that she she was able to fulfil her dream even after she lost all the hopes for it . After completing her course she got a job and her work started. Nk was her support throught out the six years. She miss Arnav but she didnt contact him. She used to get news regarding him through NK. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Present time, in Argentina.

Khushi was here for an assignment with her team. 

Monica- Khushi did you send your mail to Vandita Ma'am?

Khushi- Yes I have but haven't got any reply. She better approve my pictures this time.

Monica- dude, she has a record of rejecting pictures send to her.

Khushi- seriously *ping* I got an email from Vandita. This mail is to inform you that your pictures are approved. See she again did it...just a sec....OMG...Devi maiya my pictures are approved

Monica- Congratulations Khushi. So you are paying for today's food.

Khushi- Ok, you miser

Monica- I have a thing to do, I'll come in 5

Khushi- cool (sipping her coffee) 

On the other hand Arnav had came to Argentina for an business meeting. He was on his way to the hotel when he spotted khushi. He at first thought that he is imaging her and took a step ahead when he heard someone calling khushi. He quickly looked at that direction again, it was literally his Khushi, his love. He moved towards her quickly as soon as possible and called her. Khushi stood still hearing a similar voice or you can say her beloved voice. She slowly looked behind and saw arnav standing there in his usual business suit. She had a formal smile on her face looking at him.

Arnav- Khushi, are you really there?

Khushi noded in yes and was taken in a bear hug. Arnav hugged her tightly as if she will disappear the moment he loosen his grip, Khushi patted his back. Tears were flowing from  arnav's eyes. Khushi broke the hug and maintained a distance from him