Chapter 1 || (In)Formal Introductions

-ˋˏ ༻♪༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N's POV:

"I'm bored..."

I lie on the lush green and yellow grass. Many different colored flowers surround us, mostly F/C, and I am glad of the peace.

"Well then do something."

A man stands next to me, looking at me with his blood red eyes. His skull mask hides most of his face, but I can still make out his expressions. His long pink hair flows behind him, courtesy of the wind.

"But I don't know what to do!"

A sigh comes from the male.

"Sometimes, I don't know why I have to stay with you."

I smirk.

"Makes me all the more important, does it not?"

I pick a random flower from the ones near me. It is a beautiful shade of F/C.

"Did Father ever say that I can't keep flowers?"

"His Majesty never said that."

"Yay!"

I begin admiring all the various colors the flowers hold. I take a few more F/C ones, and bunch them up in my hand, showing them to the man.

"Look! These are my favorite color!"

"They do match your hair."

"Why thank you! I believe they match your hair too!"

I stand up and take one of the F/C flowers out of the bunch. Walking over to the man, I put one in his hair.

"Your Highness, I doubt that-"

"Please, drop the formalities. We are not in the castle. You can call me Y/N."

"Y/N, I doubt that His Majesty would like me walking around with F/C flowers in my hair."

"Aww..."

I lie down on the grass again. Looking up at the blue sky fading into purple, I have an idea.

"Can I braid your hair?"

Another sigh from the male.

"Fine."

Oh boy, am I going to enjoy this.

-ˋˏ ༻♪༺ ˎˊ-

"Are you done yet?"

"Braiding takes time, Techno..."

What I didn't tell him was that I put the F/C flowers in his braid. They do match pink.

"All done!"

I watch as he flips the braid facing him, looking at the flowers.

"Well now I have flowers in my hair."

"Does it look nice?"

I await his response.

"It does, actually."

I clap my hands in joy.

"Anyways, Y/N, it's getting late. You can see that the sun is setting. We have to return to the castle."

"Alright!"

We make our way back to the castle. I try to hide my giggles as Techno is trying his best not to take the flowers out of his hair.

"If you want to take out the flowers, you can."

"Nah, I'll keep them in. They were placed there by you, after all."