Akane Fernandes and Aikahisakatu Fernandes

Authors Note:Wassup Animaniacs,Another major chapter....in this chapter you will meet ....AKANE FERNANDES.....and i would just like to say Sashax_x books are amazing!Shes an inspiration to me.Ok ima stop being annoying and just get to the chapter.By the way i did not draw this picture.

Still Nashi's Pov
       Ryou still held me.My legs were over his arm.Akane came running to me.I looked at her and she looked up.

"Nashi....oh who's this!"Akane said all confused.

"Oh this is Ryou ....my acquaintance!"I said smiling at the adorable 4yr old infront of me ( Akane ).

"Mommys in the hospital!"She said screaming as we tried to run to the hospital...but it was like 13 blocks away so when Akane got tired Ryou carried her.

   We finally arrived at the hospital.I looked at Akane ....she was passed out.I smiled.Jellal and my dad came out of the room.Natsu looked at Ryou.He rotated around him.Uncle Jellal looked at him like he was gonna kill 'em.Then I saw my mom...and shes just like Levy so Im expecting a question.

"Is he your boyfriend....?!"My mom said leaving a moment of silence.I looked at Ryou, he looked at he me.....we both blushed and moved farther away.

"Sadly...no he's not ....my boyfriend!"I said aloud....I looked at him he blushed.

"I could hear you!"He said as I blushed.....HARD.

     He put Akane in Jellal's hands.He gave me a kiss on my cheek as I blushed harder.Then he  waved goodbye.
And walked away.I ran to him and hugged him.

"Please stay!"I said smiling as Happy came towards me.

"She liiiikeeeessssss you!"He said as I hit him in the face.

"You like me....dont you!"asked Ryou with a sly brow ...as I blushed.

"No I just.....want company!"I said as we sat down.A nurse ran out.

"She's ready for labor!"As Jellal looked nervous.

"Dude its your third child and your still nervous.....your a wreck!"I said as Ryou put his arm around me.

"I dont blame him....I would be too no matter what number!"Ryou said.

"Chickens.....nervous about what the girls are the one giving birth!"I said ....as Ryou looked at me all weird.Then we heard screams....Ryou passed out.I fanned him.Soon we heard crying.....a baby crying.

Soon after......like an hour
        Akane was holding her baby brother.She smiled.Ryou was still passed out.I put a donut by his nose.He jumped up.

"Whats his name,mommy?"asked Akane and her older sister Akiko.

"Aikahisakatu ....or Aika....or we could just say Blue sky!"Erza said looking all tired like.

"I smell .....food!"Ryou said as dad agreed as all the dragin slayers in the room could.

"Hey are you a dragon slayer too?"asked dad.

"Even though im in a school for wizards ....East Fairy High...my powers on the test were uncertain!"Said Ryou..

See you next time hope you enjoyed this chapter animaniacs,