Junior: "No Mama did that." Aaliyah: "Meech you a brat too 🤣 You a lil drama queen." Meech: "No I aint." Junior: "You kinda are." Aaliyah: "Let's go y'all. We gotta get Nai to her appointment" We walked out to the car and I got in the backseat with Junior again and I cried the entire way to the doctor's office. Meech: "I'm finna smack the fuck outta her" Aaliyah: "Demetrius 😐" Meech: "What?? Dat shit is annoying" Aaliyah: "If you was leaving for that long, best believe I'd be doin the same thing. Prolly 10 times worse." I started coughing then I went back to crying and Meech laughed then he said "I'm finna show dis nigga how she fuckin acting 🤣"

He pulled his phone out and started recording me then I said "Stop..." Meech: "No you being childish 😂" Junior: "Nigga look who talkin while yo ass up here recording people and shit" Aaliyah: "Facts 😭" Me: "I miss Na'Jour..." Junior: "Nigga it's been like 30 minutes." Me: "He gon be gone for 2 months..." Aaliyah shook her head and said "Y'all leave her alone and come on." We got out and went inside the clinic then I stood in front of the desk and got myself checked in. The lady behind the desk stared at me then she said "Um... Okay. Have a seat and the doctor should be out soon.. Do you need a tissue?" I nodded and she pointed to a box that was next to a few chairs then she said "There's some over there.." Me: "Thank you."

I sat down with my brothers and Aaliyah then I seen Meech recording me still. Me: "Can you not?" Meech: "You mad cus yo man gone? 🤣" I put my face in my hands and cried again then Aaliyah smacked Meech and said "Stop it" Meech: "It aint dat deep." Aaliyah: "You know she upset so why you keep fuckin wit her?" Meech: "Cus it's funny?" Junior: "Cus he an asshole 😂" I grabbed some of the tissues and blew my nose then Aaliyah said "You gon have a headache." Me: "Ion care." Junior put his arm over me and rubbed my shoulder then he said "It's gon be ight fr Nai. Y'all can call each other every day til he get back." Me: "Dat aint the same as him being here wit me."

Junior: "Like his boss told you, they gon be back before you know it." I wiped my nose and Aaliyah said "Aw I feel so bad 😭" Meech: "Dis shit funny to me" Aaliyah: "Cus you da devil 🙄" We sat out in the lobby for a few minutes then a nurse came out and called my last name. We followed her in the back room and she made me sit on the table then she put some gloves on and said "Aw what's the matter?" Me: "I'm just a little upset.." Nurse: "Aww. Well today we have you down for your first ultrasound so that's something to be happy about love." I wiped my eyes and nodded then she said "So first I have to ask if you've been experiencing any type of pains." Me: "My stomach be crampin sometimes..."

Nurse: "Okay." Me: "It's only when I'm about to throw up." Nurse: "Okay what else?" Me: "I have bad heartburn and headaches." Meech: "Dem headaches is prolly from where yo crybaby ass been cryin all da time" Aaliyah elbowed him then the nurse said "You've been crying more?" I nodded and she said "Okay, is that all?" Me: "My breasts be sore" She nodded and wrote something down on the clipboard then she said "Okay. Anything else?" Me: "No." Nurse: "Alright then. You can lay back some and lift your jacket and I'll add the gel." I lifted my hoodie up and she put the gel across my stomach then she said "Sooo who's the dad?"

Me: "Excuse me? 😐" Nurse: "Um.. There's 2 men so-" Meech: "We her brothers 🤨" Nurse: "Oh I'm sorry... So where is Dad?" Junior: "He just left for Texas about an hour ago?" Nurse: "Is he coming back? We have a single parent program and-" Aaliyah: "Yes he's coming back, get started with the appointment and stop being messy 😒" All of us stared at her and she cleared her throat and cut the machine on. Me: "Wait wait wait... Someone needa record so NaNa can see." Aaliyah: "I gotchu." Nurse: "We ready?" I nodded and she put the stick against my stomach and I heard the baby's heartbeat. Nurse: "Oh my goodness lookkk."