B-because I... Chapter 3

* Sans *

~Some month's later~

Friday|4:00 p.m

Several months passed and tonight we will turn on the machine, and I hope it works and I managed to come back home. To tell the truth, I really didn't and want to leave I don't know what to do.
Y/n's friends help us when they could come too, just like B/n and .

I waited Y/n to come from work. She was a teacher in first class, from the time I was here from Monday to Friday she had to go but come home somewhere in 3:30 p.m

I heard bell rang from the door and go to open it, knowing is Y/n. It was her I smiled and told her: " Hey Y/n, how are you. " She smiled and said: " Hey Sans and I'm fine, what about you. " I said happily: " I don't how to explain, but more than happy I will go home Y/n. " She smiled a little and nodded. I ask her: " Are you sure you are fine. " She answer me: " Yes just a little unhappy, you know... " She started draped her arm to the other nervously. Then she continued: " Y-you was here for a while and I r-really will miss you, you know. " I smiled and told her: " Hey, that I have to go doesn't mean, I wouldn't come back alright. And I'll miss you too. " She smiled more and hug me and I hugged her back, then we let go of each other, and go to turn the machine to where we left it. B/n go to his friend's, before Y/n come and told me goodbye. Y/n's friends told me goodbye from Y/n's phone today, when Y/n told them that I will get back home and told me goodbye too. God I really didn't know what to say hehee.

Well we go in and just to be sure, we look at the machine careful to see that everything is ok with it and after some minutes me and Y/n told each other, that we both to turn the handle. And we were just gonna turn it on, but we here a voice: " Y/n are you here. Your brother said th-... m-my child is that a... " It was Y/n's father, we both froze and I'm sure F/n too. Y/n say: " D-dad I can explain...
Well Sans got here at least 6/7 month's here. Something happened for him to come here, we don't know how, but we are trying to. Please dad wait for me outside. I will explain more when Sans go home. " Then her father was still trying to understand, what is happening. He nodded and go outside waiting.

* Y/n *

Sans sigh and me too. I then tell him: " Well, are you ready Sans. " He told me: " Ever than I will ever be. " I smiled then tell him: " Ok I'm turning it on. " He nodded then I did it. It worked... God it actually worked. I told him: " Well Sans, I will miss you. " I hugged him, he did too, then we let go of each other. He then sigh, like he didn't know what to do. When I look how the portal is looking, Sans was going to go in. But look at me and was going to go, but turn and touch my arm then hold it, and all of a sudden everything went black, because something happened and I don't know how...

* Sans *

My head hurted oh god. I stand and see Y/n beside me. God did I really, pulled her too. She wake up too and look at me: " Sans did we get here. Oh god, how will I go home I told dad t-that I... " I told her: " Y/n calm down I just pulled you a-and... and e-everything get black and... " She interupted me and told me: " Why Sans, I don't know, what wil I do. " I couldn't hold my self anymore and told her: " B-because I... Because I LOVE YOU OK. I... it was too fast, I was thinking what it will be if you come. We were gonna return s-somehow I'm s-sorry Y/n. "