Dream followed me?!?!

Toxic POV:
Dream  added me on Instagram how the  does he know who I am! should I add him back or not add him back Idk I'm gonna call Niki.
*Toxic calls niki*
T: NIKI DREAM ADDED ME ON INSTAGRAM!!!
N: THATS GREAT!
T: Idk if I should follow him back or not.
N: you should.
T: but I feel like that would be weird so I'm just going to stream.
N: ok bye toxic!
T:bye Niki!
*Toxic and Niki hang up*
I'm gonna start the stream.
T:"Hey chat how are we doing today!"
C:*lots of goods and better now that your streaming"
T:"today I'm just going to be chatting with you guys."
C:*a lot of yays*
I have been streaming and talking to chat for almost an hour then..... I had saw a chat that I never thought I would have seen. it. Was. Dream.
D:"I followed you on Instagram you never followed me back :(."
I had tried to ignore his comment because i have never had a good experience with guys before but...... chat had noticed and were spamming dream is here and a bunch of ships. I didn't know what to do I was now just kind of sitting there frozen in place. I ended the stream and began to freak out what happens if he thinks I ended stream because of him. I mean I kinda did. I don't know what to do. I messed up why didn't I just say hi.
Dream POV:
Why did I say anything I should have just watched and not said anything. Now she probably thinks I'm weird I mean she ended her stream. I'm just going to go down stair and chill with sapnap.
Narrator:
Dream goes down stairs and is hanging out with sapnap then sapnap notices that dream seems a bit off tonight.
Back to dream:
S: "what's up dude?"
D: "what do you mean?"
S: "you seem upset or something."
D: "no I'm fine."
S: "mhm I'm not believing that."
D: "ok fine don't believe me!"
S:"wow ok I'll just leave it alone then!"
D: "I'm sorry. it's just that there's this girl and I think she's really cool but I scared her off."
S:"oh I'm sure you didn't scare her off she's probably just in shock."
D: "yeah your probably right I'm gonna go to bed now goodnight."
S:"goodnight man"
Toxic POV
I don't know if I should follow him back or not. I feel really bad for freaking out then ending stream. I should shouldn't I? Then sapnap followed me and messaged me he said "hey I'm pretty sure your the girl that dream was talking about today. Sometimes I see him watching your streams. He was really upset today and I think it has to do with you I just wanted to make sure that I was right."
Sapnap message confirmed what I was thinking. I made him upset I ruined his whole day because I was to scared to reply to his comment on my stream.
I'm an idiot I have to make it up to him I now have to follow him back and explain why I ended the stream.
Dreams POV:
I just couldn't go to sleep I kept thinking about toxic she's been on my mind all day today. I'm just going to stream seeing that I can't sleep.
D:"hey chat how are you guys I can't sleep so I'm just deciding to stream."
C: "a bunch of heys and why can't you sleep?"
D: "Just to busy thinking about things."
C: "people saying oh ok And I'm sorry."
C: "it would be crazy if toxic was in chat to!"
T: "yeah that would be crazy;)"
My heart dropped toxic was in my chat. What should I say?
D: "oh hey person that hasn't followed me back on Instagram."
T: "hey I'm sorry I just didn't know if I should or not.
D: "well that's kinda what you do when someone follows you, you follow back."
T: "ok I'll follow you back right now:)."
D: "ok."
Notifications: itsnot.toxic has followed you back
I couldn't stop smiling at this She followed me back I don't know why I couldn't stop smiling we don't even know each other and I can't stop smiling. Then she messaged me.
T: hey sorry I didn't follow you back sooner I was just kinda surprised you knew who I was.

D:yeah I get that a lot.
D:I didn't mean it like that I just meant that a lot of
People are surprised that I know who they are.
D: I'm now just digging myself into a hole
T: no I totally know what you mean! Your
Just to cool to message me
D: that's totally not what I meant.
T: I'm kidding dream😂
T:anyways aren't you streaming?
D: yeah I'm streaming and texting you.
T: well I don't want to be a bother while
Your streaming so I'll text you later.       
D:your not a bother!
D: if you want to text later that ok With me.
T:yeah im getting ready to go to bed have a good stream goodnight text you tomorrow!
D: ok! Goodnight.
Wow she said text you tomorrow she probably didn't mean it but I think I can go to bed now that I know she's not ignoring me because she hates me.
D: "ok chat I think im gonna end stream for the night bye guys!"
C: "bye!"
Narrator:
Dream ended the stream and went to bed with a smile on his face. Toxic also went to bed with a smile on her face. They have no idea what their getting their selfs into.