I

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

My dear Axel,

As much as I don't wish to interrupt your personal business- but I require your presence urgently. I apologize for such a sudden request- but unfortunately, this cannot wait any further. I understand that you have your hands packed with the Red Dragons but, this is crucial. This is going to impact your future as well as mine.

It has to do with your father. I've kept this secret from you for too long, it's time I tell you the truth, unfortunately, I cannot tell you through this letter but...I think you're ready to know.

With love,
Your Mother.

Axel sighed as they read the letter once more. They were on a plane, on their way back home, they were always told their father was deceased- that he betrayed Talia, so she had to kill him. They're not surprised that their mother had lied to them all their life: what were they expecting? A happy truthful childhood? HA. They wish.

"You know you'll be fine, Commander." A familiar voice chuckled- Axel turned to look at their second in command before they spoke again,
"Easy for you to say. I've barely seen my mother in the past 3 years, she sent me away and hardly talked to me again, and out of nowhere- she sends me a letter wanting to tell me about my father, Bones." Axel sighed as they leaned back into their seat.

Axel was sent away to Japan when they were 13 to train and overlook a gang under the League of Assassins. Bones was 15 and has stuck with Axel ever since they joined- he has been their second in command for the past three years. Bones' real name is Rex but, everyone's always called him 'Bones'- solely due to the fact he always kept a bag of mini bones on him at all times.

Axel couldn't help but think of their brother- Damian. They haven't seen him since they were sent to Japan; as much as Axel wanted to see him or even talk to him- they weren't allowed to. They knew that Damian's father was Bruce Wayne- they were notified when Damian went to live with him a few years back. Axel knew Damian was only their half-brother- but the bond they share was something that Axel missed so much and something they wanted back. Even though Axel was only a year older than Damian, they were the best older sibling he could ask for.

Axel's childhood was rough- they weren't shown much affection- they were raised by books. When Damian was born a year after Axel- that's when their purpose became clear: Axel was meant to be Damian's sole protector. They swore to protect Damian with their life. They would serve Damian- they would always be by his side. With time Axel showed talent in magic, so Talia got a master to teach them proper magic. Eventually, a situation arose with a crime organization in Japan: though they were only thirteen- the pre-teen showed promising results so, Talia sent them off.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Mother."

Axel stepped into the room with Bones slightly behind them. Bones was less focused on Talia and more on the room and its extravagant decor.

"My dear, I'm so glad you made it," Talia spoke as she stood up and made her way towards the two teens. Axel wasted no time kneeling in front of her, while Bones took slightly more time before realizing what was happening.
"That boy can leave: there is no use for him now," Talia said while staring at Bones,
"Bones, you can leave. I'll be fine now- there's nothing left for you to do now. I'll see you when I'm done here." Axel ordered; Bones nodded as he stood up and left the room.

"You may stand, my child." Talia said as she turned back around to face a painting of Ra's Al Ghul, "I've called you here for a reason. Your father."

"I'm aware of that, mother," Axel said as they stood up straight with their hands behind their back, not moving from their previous spot.
"I expect you know of your brother's father: Bruce Wayne? Batman," Talia asked- not taking her eyes off the painting,
"Of course, mother. How could I not?" Axel responded with a monotone voice,
"Well...he's your father too." Talia sighed as she turned back around to face Axel.
"...What?" Axels' voice wavered, "How... that cannot be right."
"I assure you, my child, It's true," Talia assured the teen as they walked towards them.

"You're not Damians' half-sibling: You're his full-sibling."