➣ 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀 𝐆𝐅

𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄.

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐄. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐄𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘.

"Okay! good to go!" you said to yourself. Jumping up and down to calm nerves.

"Y/N! Over here!" You spotted a blue haired along with your other friends, waving at you.

walking towards you, you walk passed Megumi's group. All of them greeting you but the raven haired didn't.

You find it quite odd but still shrug it off. thingking he's nervous.

"Our Y/N is graduating! Man you gre uo so fast!" Maki said in a video call with Mai, Nobara beside her.

"I'll see you at the apartment of yours
Y/N! Congrats!" Nobara said, waving goodbye then leaving the call since the ceremony is starting.

The long ceremony finally ended. The big relief release at your body. Finally a graduate. Time passes by real quick.

You look at the crowded people to find Megumi but still couldn't find him at the crowd.

"You can do it Y/N! im sure he will return your feelings!" Miwa said, cheering you up.

"We'll be here if he turns you down." Mai jokingly said, pinching your cheeks as Miwa scolded her.

"Go! We're here for you!" Momo said, relaxing your shoulder.

finally for like a thousand years, you finally spotted him. Buying candy apple along with Yuji and Inumaki.

"whoop, guess well leave." The duo said, leaving the both of you alone.

"Congratulations." You said, giving him a smile.

"hmp" He turned the other side, cheeks puff. And walking towards one of the bench.

the bench where you and him first had a serious conversation.

"finally giving up your nerdy act huh.. good for you and your boy-friend." He said, mocking the last word.

"... i dont have a boyfriend?" You tilted your head in confusion as a irk mark at his head.

"that one guy you're with yesterday. you look happy with him." He said, the jealousy hes not supposed to be showing already visible.

"oh!! Gojo?" You said, chuckling.

"who the hell is Gojo" He said, side glancing you and biting his candy apple.

"He's a family friend! Haven't seen him for ages! Plus he's not my type! That bitch has hoes!" you said laughing.

"Wait.. are you perhaps.." You slowly said as he already get what you're trying to pointing out.

"I'm not jealous!" he said, even more irk mark at him.

"You cannot be jealous! its not like you like me!" You jokingly told the raven haired.

awkward silence fell out.

Then boom. Realization hit you like a damn truck.

"are you serous?" You widened you eyes at him as he nodded slowly

"No way dude! You're so red right now! " You laughed that felt music at his ears.

"don't worry i return your feelings." You said, flustered.

"Really?"
"Really."

"Why me? out of any people out there, why me?" He ask in confusion.

"Because you understand me. And been there through hard times. And im thankful for that." You stand up dusting if your uniform skirt.

"out of any options, It will always be you. You're the perfect option i would not hesitate to go for." The blossom petals fell above you.

It was like a Anime Romance for him. Your figure and the sakura petals matching your warm smile.

He stands up as well. Patting your head and peck the side of your cheeks that made everything just right.

I'll be in your care and you'll be in my care Y/N L/N❞ 

RENT A GF
MEGUMI FUSHIGURO
THANK YOU FOR READING.

- mitsuri <3