"they're in a silly goofy mood," george almost made the both of them laugh but luckily, they held it in.

suddenly, a video pops up. "georgenotfound throwing his head back," the text says.

"oh god." jasmine puts her hand on her forehead, george grinning. the video started playing with george throwing his head back on beat to the 'japanese stutter' audio, causing george to grin wider and his eyebrow now raising.

"what do you think about this?" george cockily said.

"george knows he's hot chat, he's being cocky now." jasmine looked at her chat, seeing them freaking out. some are saying, "scatter".

"pfft- yeah, i am." jasmine only rolled her eyes, smirking, knowing he really is hot.

― ❃

the two are down to 2 hearts now, trying really hard not to laugh since the both doesn't want to spend money on gifting the other.

"new day, new money to be made. there is nothing to explain." black beatles started playing and an edit of george and jasmine shows up.

"AYYYYY!" jasmine slams her hand on her desk, her mouth forming an 'O'.

george's eyes widened, probably has never seen an edit of the two of them.

"dude, that's so cool! i've never seen an edit of the both of us. that's sick!" jasmine said, her hand covering her mouth.

"i know, same!" george giggled.

― ❃

"aww." jasmine pouted, a cat video playing.

"PFFT- BAHAHAHAHAHA!" george bursted into laughter, the cat just turning its head stiffly, the audio being "here comes the BOY" making it funny.

"AHA YOU SUCK!"

"COME ON WHY IS THAT SO FUNNY!?" george kept on laughing.

― ❃

"goodnight we love you george, thank you baby." george covers his face in embarrassment as another george edit got donated, making jasmine laugh because of his reaction.

"why did you laugh?!" george asked, stifling a laugh.

"i don't know! your face looked funny," jasmine giggled.

"1 life left for you too idiot."

"i'll win this. there's no way i'm gifting you subs."

― ❃

a video of george played. the background being the mcc practice server, him wearing a beanie slamming his armrest and letting out a weird noise, which turned into an edit of the weird noise singing 'shape of you' by ed sheeran.

jasmine bit her lip while george closes his eyes tight, smiling widely. "why did you make that fucking noise?" jasmine took a deep breath, trying really hard not to laugh.

"i don't know." george threw his head back, still closing his eyes and his smile growing wider. "i'm just smilin'. i'm not gonna laugh." george immediately straightened his body and put on a serious face. jasmine almost laughed at him.