-Tutor me senpai!- (SukHoon)

Start from the beginning

“Anyways let’s go eat!” Jihoon cheered as they quickly headed out and went to the cafeteria.

“But hyung this Yoshi guy is really polite and helpful.” Jihoon said while munching on his food. Hyunsuk finished the food in his mouth and looked at Jihoon. “But he won’t be there to always help you.” He paused. “You have to pay attention to the classes, Jihoon-ah.” Junkyu nodded in agreement with a mouthful of food.

Jihoon sighed, “But I didn’t do the previous classes, how would I be able to catch up?” He asked while playing with the food on his plate. Hyunsuk observed his gesture and mentally cooed while Junkyu silently judged Hyunsuk’s loving eyes to Jihoon.

“I think you should get a tutor and catch up on those.” Junkyu casually suggested.

Jihoon nodded at that but he was drown deep in his thoughts. Junkyu observed him for a bit and understood what he was thinking. So he quickly said, “Hyunsuk hyung can teach you! He doesn’t have any exam’s soon too!”

Jihoon looked up at that and asked, “You will hyung?” Hyunsuk nodded.

“If you want to, I don’t have any problem to teach you.” Hyunsuk replied while smiling.

“YAY THANK YOU!!” Jihoon literally shouted which made every student in the cafeteria to throw judging looks on their table. Hyunsuk and Junkyu face palmed at that while Jihoon just chuckled out of embarrassment.

The rest of the classes were pretty normal. Jihoon paid attention but sadly everything went above his head.

Jihoon came outside of the classroom with a sulking expression on his face.

Junkyu noticed that and eyed Jihoon as if asking him what happened. Jihoon sulked more and said, “I didn’t understand a thing!” Junkyu slightly chuckled and said, “Sorry, can’t help you on this, Jihoonie!” Jihoon threw him a sulky look before walking ahead.

Soon after, they noticed Hyunsuk waiting for them and Junkyu knew it was his third wheeling time again.

Hyunsuk waved at them after hearing their ‘Hyunsuk hyung’ s. “Let’s go Jihoon-ah.” He said to Jihoon making the latter to cross his eyebrows together. Hyunsuk slightly chuckled and said, “You have to catch up on your previous classes, no? Let’s go!” Jihoon grinned at that.

A smack landed on Junkyu’s head by the one and only Park Jihoon as he bid the younger goodbye and dragged Hyunsuk along with him.

Soon they reached in front of Hyunsuk’s car. Hyunsuk sat on the driver’s seat while Jihoon was on the passenger’s seat.

“I feel so hot!” Jihoon said as he loosened up his tie a bit. The elder one glanced at the latter and gulped. He had pink tinted cheeks which Jihoon noticed. “Hyung why is your cheek pink?” He asked as Hyunsuk quickly shook his head.

“It’s hot in here, let me turn on the AC.” Jihoon nodded and looked out of the window as Hyunsuk started driving to his house.

Not hearing any words from beside, Hyunsuk glanced at Jihoon and saw him sleeping peacefully. A small smile crept on Hyunsuk’s lips at that.

After 20 minutes or so, Jihoon felt a hand brushing through his soft hair. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Hyunsuk calling him, “We’re here, Jihoon-ah.” Jihoon sat up straight at that and stretched his hands.