➣ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐅, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐒.

𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇, 𝐖𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍.

"you're the girl i rented right? why are you here!" Megumi said, wiping his forehead.

"Well this is a school and please, do not tell anyone you know me. Nor my job or else i have to kill you." You sent a glare at him, standing at the bench with arms cross.

"wait what? why not? its your job right?" He questions.

"Hey watch your mouth, it's only a temporary job and the pays high so.." you said, mentally slapping yourself for bringing up the last word.

"well um okay, i wont tell anyone." He said, averting your eyes.

silence came and only the wind passing by keeping the tension bloom.

when something he have to pay for came wash over you.

"AH! LAST NIGHT! WHY WOULD YOU RATE ME 3 STARS ONLY! THAT WILL AFFECT MY PERFORMANCE!" you said, a irk mark appearing at you forehead.

"YOU! -" he can't finish his statement, what will he reply? was he jealous?

"whatever! just take that rate back, delete it or whatever! just don't rate me low again?" you huffed, ready to leave and went back to your class.

"why.." you stopped walking, turning your head at him, allowing him to continue his statement.

"why is your job going out with different guys? i know its money, but can't you find other job?" he himself didn't even know what he's talking about.

all he knows is what he ask is very wrong and personal, but that words just came out randomly.

silence passed and once he realize why he said that, he apoligize quick.

" I'm sorry, i shouldn't have ask that. I know it's personal, you don't have to-" he said, but cut off immediately.

bowing down and mentally cursing to himself.

he just embarrassed himself at a girl!

"future and for my grandma." you replied, not looking at him.

he didn't utter a word, allowing you to continue.

"i worry about my future alot and i dont know what will be happen, so i save up and got myself a job. My grandma is sick and i want to help her until she's resting."

You said but didn't reply a reply.

"I hope that answers your question, thanks and don't forgot about the secret. Tell that pink haired guy were friends before. You have my trust." Walking away right after you said that, you took a last look at him.

"Class is starting, you should head back." All you received is a nod from him, as you dissappears at his sight.

"idiot Megumi! Fool!" He said, his face bright red due to the embarrassment he felt earlier.

꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

"L/N! Hey! where did you go? Where's Megumi?" Mai said, rubbing softly your head.

"Oh we just had a little talk, he's a friend of mine. old friend, actually." You replied, trying your best not to be suspicious.

"Oh you guys are friends? He never mention any friend of him since he never talks about himself alot," The pink haired guy earlier said.

"O-Oh! very like him." you said, sweats running down your forehead.

"Are you okay L/N? you're so hot! are you catching a cold?" The green haired said beside you checking your temperature.

"I'm Yuji Itadori! Nice to meet you L/N..?" Yuji introduced himself.

"L/N Y/N. just call me you two Y/N, im not used being formal." You gave them a warm smile.

"That name sounds familiar.." Itadori said. Making your chest tighten.

oh no..

"Meh, maybe not. I'll see you guys around! I'm gonna find Fushiguro! also Mai, you look ugly as ever, just noticed it now." He said, waving a goodbye

"I'll beat you up bastard!" Mai said, a irk mark on her forehead while you just chuckle, waving a goodbye.

"let's go, I'll show the other side of the school for ya! And don't worry! You're excused!" Her mood change quick, dragging you the other side.

꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

"Here have some of my rice Y/N!" Miwa said, giving you rice.

"Thank you Miwa, heres some katsudon" You handed her the plate.

"Man, I'm glad i made atleast a friend here! I'm nervous i wouldn't make one!" She said, chomping into her food.

"You guys wanna go grab a ice cream later?" You said, earning different replies.

"Cant, Mai and I have school duties." Momo said, slurping her noodles.

"Sure!" Miwa said

"Being a student council sure is exhausting and tiring huh" Miwa replied.

"That's alright, I'll bring the ice cream to the student council room." You suggested.

"Nice! Thanks Y/N!" Mai said, smiling at you.

"By the way, Megumi over there is staring at you for like a  moment now. His glare is scary." She added, looking at Megumi and his friends table.

whipping your head at them, you looked over Megumi's.

A cold aura surrounding him and shooting daggers at you.

you gave him the same look that made him widened his eyes.

'bleh~'  you stick out your tongue, having him a irk at the forehead.

wc : 870