But Everytime he just breaked it and disappointed me I can't always forgive him and more over he didn't even asked for sorry .

I Know he is guilty but that's also his fault although Fab 5 apologized to me and also navya and I forgived them cause they are no special to me so I can show them my anger also I also don't want to hold grudges against them.

Now I am very cool with them I sometimes go shopping with alya have some musical talk with mukti I talk with cabir and collab with him the only persons who I am still akward with are manik and dhruv although I talk with them politely but still somewhere it still hurts .

Fab 5 Don't perform now and it was thier mutual decision manik suddenly walked out of Fab 5 firstly he was really angry with them but after Soo many pleading thier friendship is mended but they decided to disband Fab5 but sometimes on Sundays when we hangout they do perform but only for thier friendship.

My thoughts were broken by a call it was from my PR team they  wanted me to share the official cover for concert so let's post it

          Nandini_murthy

Nandini_murthy-  I am feeling Soo blessed to announce that I am going to do my first concert

Nandini_murthy-  I am feeling Soo blessed to announce that I am going to do my first concert .
#dreamcometrue
#gettingjitters

The_manikmalhotra- congratulations you deserve much more .

Nandini_murthy-the_manik Malhotra thanks

@muktivardhan- you go girl

Divaliasaxena- damn nandini looking hot and congratulations

Nandini_murthy- divaliasaxena thanks bro

Coolcabir- wow congratulations nandu

Nandini_murthy- thanks cabir

Dhruvvedant - congratulations nandini