Seokjin burst out in a fit of giggles as soon as Taehyung finished saying the last sentence. Oh Joonie, you'll never change. But that just made him fall more in love with him. He hated his stupid emotions. Why couldn't they just disappear?

If they didn't exist, he could have not been hurting right now. He could have been happy. Namjoon could have been happy. He could have been the perfect MS09 everyone loved and wanted.

Not the damaged Kim Seokjin. He wanted to be MS09. He didn't want these emotions. Even if no one else knew, he was still the same damaged Kim Seokjin from the inside.

"Hyung, who is Big Bird, Elmo and their daughter?" Taehyung asked with his curious blackball eyes. Seokjin was snapped out of his thoughts by the question. He held back a giggle and decided to elaborate.

"Elmo is Namjoonie-hyung's nickname for Jimin-hyung. Big Bird is Hobi-hyung and Kermit, 'their daughter' is Jungkook-hyung. He's in Busan right now, but you'll meet him soon." Seokjin explained to him.
--------------

"Jinnie-yah! Don't run around!" The android mentioned in the statement just giggled and kept running.

"Catch me if you can, TaeTae!" And here Taehyung was, chasing behind the older robot who was using his short height as an advantage and kept running inside the park which connected to a forest. 

Then he suddenly tripped over a rock and fell over. "Ow!" It hurt. His system and organs weren't made for this. Seeing this, Taehyung quickened his pace and ran over to him.

Seokjin sat up, holding his knee with an adorable pout. "Shit! Seokjin, are you okay?" 
"TaeTae, don't say bad words!" The ravenette pouted out. 
"Okay, Jinnie, TaeTae is sorry. Now show TaeTae where you're hurt." The blue-haired robot apologized and indulged him, concern lacing his words. What did Seokjin even do in order to achieve Taehyung in his life?

Seokjin pointed to a cut on his knee. Taehyung immediately got a bandaid out. He had brought it just in case which he was glad he did because it did come in handy.

"Jinnie, are you a little?" Taehyung asked. The android shook his head. "No, I'm not. It's just... I've been stressed a lot and... Let's just go home, Tae. I'm hungry." He pouted, making his brother chuckle.
---------

When they were back, they were met with a scene Seokjin was all too familiar with and Taehyung was amused by. "Hyung! When I told you to not watch porn on my computer, that didn't mean you could watch cartoons! Now buy me a new computer because it's blinking and I'm scared." 

Seokjin giggled silently. Nobody but Taehyung heard him.

Or, did he?

"Oh, hey, Jinnie, hey, Tae." Jimin flashed them his award-winning crescent-eyed smile and then went back to yelling at his brother.

"Hyung, what is a cartoon?" Taehyung asked Seokjin. Seokjin whispered, "This entire household." Taehyung was confused but nodded even though he could not decipher what he said.

"You'll get your computer by tomorrow. Now scram and go to Taemin's house or something." Namjoon replied, embarrassed and done with Jimin.

Then after Jimin left, he composed himself. "Oh hey, TaeTae, hey, Jinnie. How was your day?" He flashed them his signature smile, his dimples popping out.

"It was..." Then suddenly Taehyung remembered what Seokjin told him to do. And as Seokjin was his older brother, Taehyung respected him a lot.

"It was nice, hyung. The weather was really nice. Seokjin hyung was the calmest. Maybe a bit too calm..." Taehyung said. It seemed to banish the dimples from Namjoon's face, but the smile was still there.

The only difference was, it looked fake.

Taehyung decided to not think much about it.

That was when Namjoon noticed something. "What happened to your knee?" Seokjin's tights had gotten ripped at the knee when he fell.

"Oh, he fell when we were walking. So I put a bandaid on the wound to not get it infected." Taehyung replied for Seokjin.

"He fell?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Jinnie, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself too badly? Is it hurting?" Namjoon continued to ask, kneeling down to observe the wound. Seokjin would have normally sighed and told him that he was okay, but he didn't.

"Sir, the wound has not gotten infected. My leg is okay." He replied. Namjoon stood up. "I have told you so many times to not call me sir." Seokjin didn't reply. Namjoon sighed and left the living room, entering his room and locking the door.

"Hyung, what happened?" 

"Nothing, TaeTae. I think Joonie-hyung is just stressed. Let's go." Seokjin sighed and walked into their room.

"I'll bring food to you. It's already late and you must be tired." Seokjin smiled at his kindness. "You're the best brother I could ask for, Tae." The aforementioned just grinned and gave him a brief hug in response.

"And you're the best hyung ever, Jinnie." They already were close to each other even though Taehyung was just born yesterday but Seokjin felt like he knew Taehyung all of his life.

It was nice to have someone with whom he could be himself with. Taehyung kind of gave him the comfort and carefreeness he had felt with Jimin. And he missed Jimin a lot. And when he meant a lot, he meant a lot.

But he wasn't allowed to be Kim Seokjin. He was MS09. He was not Kim Taehyung. He wasn't allowed to feel.

Oh, but he did.

-----------------
My stomach was hurting since 4 AM and I didn't know why...

Guess who's got the periods? :) .......... 

Borahae butterflies T_T

Stay yourself,
Stay Bangtan T_T

Vote or get periods 😭

And if u can't get periods or ain't a female homo sapien,,
Vote or run into Oli London 😭

A/N 2022: ayo that was just straight up unfair. The missing jimin part. I hate you. I fucking hate you. Why tf would you do this to your OWN self???

A/N December 2022: "He said and literally hugged the life out of Seokjin even though the elder was already dead. "
*gasp* You didn't.

𝐌𝐒𝟎𝟗 | namjin ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें