And now George was lying there, eyes wide and face flushed. What the fuck? He'd been laying there for around twenty minutes, trying to sleep before he felt something hard poking at his ass. Oh god oh god oh god. This is horrible. Well, it wasn't actually horrible because, to tell the truth, George quite enjoyed it. He liked being in Dream's strong arms. He was so warm. So comforting. And so fucking sexy. All George wanted to do was grind back onto to his boner. But he didn't.

Instead, he pulled away and tapped Dream's shoulder softly. Dream groaned in his sleep and turned away. George tapped again and Dream slowly opened his eyes. "Whaaaat.." He murmured, voice deep from having just woken up. Hot. George cleared his throat. "You're hard." He whispered. "It was pressing against me."

Dreams eyes widened and he sat straight up. "Shit-! I'm sorry..oh my god, I don't wanna walk all the way back to the car to take care of this..but I'm not about to bust one out onto the forest floor." He huffed, torn between trying to decide whether or not he should take care of this or get blue balls and die. "Okay- I'll be b-"

George cut him off. "Don't leave..uh..I-I can help you.." he smiled softly. "I'll give you a blowjob. Is that okay?" He looked at Dream nervously before looking away, face flushing as he waited for a response.

After a moment of thought, Dream eventually gave a slow nod, his cock twitching against its restricting fabric. He looked off to the side. "Please.." He whined out, feeling embarrassed when he heard how desperate he sounded.

George nodded and watched Dream stand up and pull his pants, then his boxers down to his mid-thigh. George stared at Dream's pink-tipped, leaking cock with wide, awe filled eyes. It was a nice cock. It was a very very nice size, not too long and not too thick. He could definitely take it if he prepped himself enough.

He quickly shook his head of the thoughts he was having and ignored his own twitching boner as he gripped Dream's pulsing cock. He bit his lip and slowly stroked it, earning a soft groan from the man above him. He smiled and leaned forward, giving a gentle lick to the tip. He rubbed his tongue over the slit before slowly taking the cock into his mouth, inch by inch. He looked up at dream, pleased to see him biting his lip and rolling his head back.

Dream snaked a strong hand down to George's hair and laced his fingers into it, pulling him forward. George's eyes widened and he gagged, pulling back a little. He relaxed his throat and sucked as he took in as much as he could fit into his mouth. Dream smiled and began to thrust lazily. George whined and went still, taking the thrusts as best he could.

As time went on, Dream's thrusts got more rhythmic. George had to adapt as Dream's thrusting patterns changed from time to time. Eventually, Dream began to pound into George's throat, yanking at his hair and relishing in the perfect, whiny noises he made. George gagged and moaned, eyes tearing up as he took Dream's cock like a champ.

George's hands slowly slid up to grab Dream's meaty thighs. He squeezed hard and whined, digging his nails into the tops soft skin.

Upon feeling that delicious pain, Dream released into George's mouth and moaned out loudly. He panted and pulled out, watching as George whined and swallowed it. Dream pulled his pants and boxers back up and bit his lip. "You're hard." He murmured, getting down onto his knees next to George.

George looked down at his crotch and blushed. "Oh..well I-I uh..I don't think I'm ready for full on sex, yet.." He smiled. Dream thought for a moment. "Okay..what if I fuck you with something else? That's not my dick?" He suggested. George blinked, confused. "What is there to use-?" He asked.

——————

George gripped the sleeping bag as he wiggled his hips. "A-and you're sure this is safe..?" He asked, watching from his peripheral as Dream unpackaged a hotdog. Dream nodded. "Of course it is! I'd never do anything to hurt you on purpose, George. You're safe with me."

George nodded and laid his head down against the pillow he'd brought along, ass high up in the air, all pretty and round. He presented himself quite nicely for Dream. "Alright..okay...I-I'm ready." He smiled, determined. Then his eyes widened as he felt the cold, cylindrical food enter him. He huffed and bit his lip. "That feels..weird.." he spoke slowly, still trying to figure out whether or not he liked how it felt.

Dream chuckled and slowly thrusted the hotdog in and out of George, watching as it disappeared into George's hole before sliding back out. It was incredibly mesmerizing. He could only imagine how well his cock would look buried into George's warm ass.

Soon, dream grabbed a second hotdog from its package and slid it in, too. George whined a little and trailed a hand down to jerk off his pulsing cock. He rolled his hips back into the hotdogs and moaned softly as one brushed his prostate. Dream's green eyes widened and he started thrusting into and around that area.

George's body started to shake a little as he jerked off faster. "More, Clay..a-add more~" He whispered. Dream complied, grabbing and entering a third hotdog into the paler man. George licked his lips and let out a whiny moan.

Dream smirked and leant down to kiss George's ass. "You're doing good. Taking these hotdogs so well.." He chuckled. He leant even closer, taking a bite out of one of the hotdogs sticking out.. George panted softly and shivered. "Shut up a-and add another."

And so dream did. He kept adding and adding until there were six inside of George. He was squeezing them so tight that they started to break off inside of him.

George whined out loudly and thrusted forward into his hand, fucking it quickly as his climax rapidly approached. Dream only fucked George with the hotdogs faster, multiple of them now broken off inside of George. They were really making a mess, huh?

And finally, with one hard thrust into his prostate and a deafeningly loud moan, George came on the sleeping bag, his body slumping down as he panted, legs shaking and arms heavy.

Dream unzipped the tent and pulled the hotdogs out, throwing them into the fire pit. "George, baby, I'm gonna need you to push. There's hotdog pieces stuck inside of you." He said, looking sympathetically at George's limp body.

George groaned and slowly got onto his hands and knees and began to push. Dream held his hand under George and caught the hotdog bits that fell out. He threw those into the fireplace, too. Then he zipped up the tent and grabbed George's pants and boxers, slipping them back onto the tired man.

Dream pushed the cum covered sleeping bag away and pulled George close, cuddling into him with a content smile. "That was nice, yeah?"

George rolled his eyes. "It was fucking weird." He murmured, burying his face into Dream's chest.

Dream huffed. "Oh come on now. You liked it."

George blushed. "shut up."