1...Welcome

My name is Saki, I'm seventeen years old just like the other girl the people in church told me, her name is Yui. I have seen her around the church a lot. The people from church told me that I had to stay with her from now on.

They gave me an address and I felt a bit scared some way. Some people have told me that the house I'm going to is haunted. To be honest, I didn't really believe them so when they went on about it, I just walked away.

I wasn't mad at them, I was just annoyed about it. Couldn't they just stop talking about it? I get it, it's haunted, what could go wrong? If there was no one there then I'll just walk out, simple enough.

I sighed once the taxi pulled in front of the huge mansion. Gates were in front of me and a yellow house stood far away behind it.

"Do you need help taking out your bag?" The taxi driver asked. I waved a hand, closing my eyes and frowning.

"No, I'm good but thank you." I said, opening my eyes and getting out of the car. I walk behind the car and open the truck.

The taxi driver drives away, while I walk inside the gates with my luggage.

I hope at least there's at least someone in there.

Without bothering, I open the door. I was tired of packing up my stuff this morning, so I didn't want to knock and wait for someone to answer. I just want a bed to sleep in.

"Hello?! Is anyone here?!" I shouted out loud, it echoed.

Big empty house, huh what a waste.

"Who are you?" Someone said that sounded from my right. I turn my head to the voice and see someone standing in a hallway. Yui.

"Oh! Yui, hi. Good to see you, it's been a while huh?"  I asked, walking towards her.

"Saki? Why are you here? I don't need answers just get out of here, fast. I don't want you to get hurt." I tilted my head, confused.

"Huh? What do you mean by that? There's just you here, right?" Her eyes were suddenly fixed from someone behind me. I turn around and see a tall guy standing there, his eyes fixed on us. He had headphones, blonde hair and blue eyes and what seems like a school uniform.

"And you are?" He raised an eyebrow, already waiting for my question.

"I'm Saki. And you?" I asked, quietly.

"Shu. Sakamaki Shu. Why are you here, Saki?" He asked. He didn't seem, alright to talk to because once he came in, the atmosphere turned dark and evil.

"Um, I don't know exactly. The church people sent me here. They said something about being the forgotten bride."

"Forgotten...Bride?" He stood there, all quiet. I looked around the house, a staircase was in the middle, with a red carpet and a chandelier stood, nice and pretty up on the ceiling. Everything else seemed empty, enough to fit lots of people.

"Fufu~ Who's this cute girl?" Someone said upstairs. I look up and see a guy with hair color I couldn't tell by, green eyes, wearing a fedora with the uniform too. He was smiling at me.

"Didn't expect you to be awake so early, Laito." Shu said.

"I smelled something really sweet. Who wouldn't wake up by that? Or is that just, Little Bitch?" I turn around to look at Yui, for any reaction. She looked a bit embarrassed, by what? The name?

"No, Laito. It appears it's her. Her name is Saki." Shu tells him.

"Oh, I see. You look cute. Hmmm~ what should your nickname be?" He asked me. I frowned and crossed my arms.

"None. No nickname just Saki, that's all." Laito was looking down at the ground, thinking, ignoring my complement. Shu sighed and I looked at him.

"This is already troublesome. Let me just show you a room to stay in." He grabbed my luggage and walked upstairs. I look at Yui and she smiled a little.

"Go on, it's okay," With her orders, I nod and walk upstairs. I passed the guy, Laito. I ignored him since I could tell by the corner of my eye, he was checking me out.

I walk behind Shu, who is fixing one of his headphones and sighed again.

"Why do you have to come in so early?" He asked me.

"Huh? What do you mean 'so early?' It's one in the afternoon, it's not early at all." He shook his head, making it seem like it didn't matter if it wasn't early.

What is it with this guy?

We finally enter a room, that was all the color black.

Cool, my favorite color.

I look around, while Shu puts my luggage beside the bed, my bed. "Thank you by the way," I said, even though I didn't want to say that. He frowned, confused.

"You seem tired and mad. What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm just-"

"You don't have to answer, I'm leaving. You should probably go to sleep." He said walking away, towards the door

"Um, why? It's not even dark out."

"Just do what I say." He closed the door behind him. His voice sounded cold and mean. It felt...scary. I sighed and did as he told me to.

Whatever, it's not like I have something else to do, anyway. I go under the covers, quickly falling asleep.