𝘉𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒

En başından başla

Johnny suddenly seems interested in the conversation, "Can me and Tee have gold stars too?"

Everyone else in the room laughed at him, I mean even Maeve struggled to keep it in. I guess you could say she'd been practising though, every now and again one of Liams comments would really test her on how well she could hold it in.

Tracy gets all the children to stop laughing at Johnny before saying, "Yes Johnny, you can have gold stars." She turns to the rest, "That is the attitude I like to see."

Liam squints his eyes slightly, "Oh, what can we have? New Tv set?"

Tracy only looks at them with one of those
looks that says; 'as if'. "If gold stars are good for Johnny, then they're good enough for everyone. Better get a move on you lot." She says before she leaves to see Harry.

"Nice job, Johnny." Maeve tuts, there are things in the world that she would much rather prefer than gold stars.

"If you hadn't of said anything then we could've had something better than stupid gold stars." Liam glares at golden boy.

Carmen leans in, "Yeah, what do you want baby stars for?"

Johnny finally looks up from the table, "I just do, alright?"

"Okay, well you can have all my stars if you do all my chores."

This sets of a cannon of children dumping their chores onto Johnny and Tee before leaving to go about whatever they were doing before the meeting.

For Maeve however, she decided to go to the place she lives most, her room. Out of boredom she had borrowed Gina's copy of Tracy's book just to read a little.

She got to page 3 without being disturbed. It wasn't by Sapphires though, she could tell by the knock.

It didn't take long before she found out who it was though as the duo burst through the door without waiting for a reply.

Maeve didn't even look up at them as she laid on her bed. "What?"

The two boys plunked themselves on her bed. either side of the girls legs. There was a brief moment of science as the boys look around.

"Don't think i've ever seem this much of your room before." Liam states earning a nod of agreement from Frank.

Maeve closed the book shut, "I would have much preferred it to stay that way."

Liam turns his head back to her, "Anyway, was wondering if you have anything we can sell."

"Why would I give my my stuff so you can get money?"

"Well, that's the funny thing." A smirk on the boys face, "If you remember, earlier this morning you made a deal with us."

Maeve knew exactly what they were talking about, she rolled her eyes, "I wouldn't exactly call it a deal."

"That's beside the point." He quickly snaps, "Do you have anything, East?"

She sits up and faces him directly, "No." is the only thing she states, not breaking eye contact.