part 2

Roshni came down. She saw fruits and salads . She kept a disgusting face.

Roshni:bhai yaha pe toh fruits and salad hi hai.

  Arhaan knows very well about roshni. By seeing roshni face he can know what is happening in her brain.

Arhaan:kio Nataunki mat karo aj .tume aj fruits khana hi hoga.

Roshni made a cute pout. That anyone can easily melt.

Arhaan:aj tumhare yeh harkaton pe nahi pighalne wala hun.

He knows how to tackle aayana the great.

Roshni:haww bhai.

Roshni opened her mouth. Shayri took advantage of this and made her eat fruits. Shayri is roshni's friend and jinn shikaari.

Roshni:shayri ki bacchi.

Roshni whines like a small kid.

Shayri:iske pregnancy mood swings handle nahi kar sakte hai.

Yes, roshni is pregnant and she is throwing lots of tantrums due to moodswings but arhaan and shayari handles her. She really misses her khanbaba in this time.

Roshni:thank you so much shayri.

She got emotional in next moment all thanks to her moodswings.

Shayri:agar phirse thank you kahi toh salad khila dungi.

Shayri said it like a sweet warning.

Roshni:acha okay.

Shayri stands up from the chair.

Shayri:ab mein office ko jati hun.

Arhaan:ha tum jao mein aur roshni bhi nikalte hai.

         Roshni work as a party planner where arhaan is the owner. Shayri works at khan industries Delhi branch. Aman's cousin rehan is boss there. Arhaan ,Shayri and roshni lives in one house.

           My insta id ishqaanxroshan for fast updates.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine,same old love, shiddat, helpless but not hopeless, twisted perfection, today is the day and eternal love.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Hope you understand.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.