Kai changed his outfit from victorian to a more arendellain fashion

And Gerda taught him proper Arendellian language

Jane and Professor did teach him multiple languages but he wasn't using most of them too often

Tarzan felt like he was experimented on, it was somewhat uncomfortable but he knew they had no ill intent so he tries to hold up

It took half a day but the results payed off

Gerda : Hva heter du?

Tarzan : Jeg heter tarzan av arendelle.

Gerda : Veldig bra

Jane : You're learning quick

Olaf :As do I just look!

*Olaf was posing in his own dress which he quickly takes off*

Olaf : Okay you know what maybe this isn't for me. How can you stand this brutality?

Tarzan agreed to some part of that as his gloves didn't let him feel his hands and the hat was clouding his head

There are some good sides too, it was warmer and not too tight

"You look just like your father when he was young"

The comment came from Agnarr's old guard now, General Destin Mattias, who was reading a book Olaf suggested.

"How was he back then?" Tarzan asked curious about his human father

"He had gentleman appearance but with a spirit for adventure....

....those three put you through some changes well done"

Olina : The pleasure was all ours General Mattias.

Mattias : Now then that you are presentable enough let's introduce you to working parts of Arendelle....like Ice harvesting for example.

Olaf : OOOH I love that part! hat and also axe throws! You should try it Uncle T!

...

Anna was watching Mattias and the others showing ice statues to Tarzan outside she was writing a letter to her sister. Professor also seems to be fascinated and Olaf nearly broke one of them which was funny.

And as she was watching, she rubs her belly again.

She was also writing down a letter to her sister on the great oak desk in her father's old study room, where she was often going over papers.

Dear Elsa, how are you now?

Does Bruni still tend to light the trees on fire?

He's way more adorable when he isn't all fired up.

Are you still happily riding your new icy stallion?

"Ah what was his name again? Nokk! Right!"

And does Gale still like to make Ryder adn Honeymaren float in the breeze? Hehehehe

Well whatever it is I hope the Earth Gaints are in their slumber.

Last time they woke up it was...not that nice eesh!

Anyway, Arendelle is doing fine!

We run into some trouble with the disease but we manage to hold up. And also with some ice harvesters about some taxes but Kristoff ouh he is a lifesavior and he's helping me through it!

Olaf still enjoys rumbling hsi rambling abput everything he just learned in the library.

Luckily general mattias is always there to listen to him! I geuss he really enjoyes his company hehehe

Also I successfully made a trade deal on the coast fo Africa, and even traded some legendary chocolate there!

And you'll never guess what it's for! YES! I'm pregnant Elsa!

I'm gonna be a mother soon! And I wish you to be here for my babies!

There is also someone I would like you to meet! Someone you have to know! I would've told you in this letter but who am I to spoil the surprise so I I'll tell you when you attend the celebration, with all the chocolate, yum!

Kristoff, the palace staff and I can't wait to see you here soon! I really hope you feel the same, too.

I love you.

~Anna

She finished as the wind breeze brought the leaves

"Ouh hi, Gale! You came right on time! Had fun time?"

The wind spirit swirled around her much to her amusement "He he I miss you too, you silly wind spirit!"

Anna took up her arms and presents her letter to Gale "Well here's your delivery for today fine sir!...

.....please make sure my sister reads the whole thing!...

....And Gale? Make sure she's okay."

Wind spirit then made it's way out of Arendelle with her letter

"I'll see you soon"