The Ravine

Simon and Bodil decide they want to start a new survival world as a modded survival. Simon, being the rager he is, he dies right away. They added a ton of mods. 1 wasn't supposed to actually be there... The love mod. Simon accidentally put it in because he wanted to surprise Bodil with a jump scare mod, witch he thought he did, but instead the love mod.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Simon decided to go chop down the cherry trees and Bodil when to go kill some sheep for a bed. Bodil noticed only 2 sheep so he decided to go mining for shears. Simon tagged along with him since he had enough wood for their cabin. They were mining when Bodil decided to mine straight down. Bodil was 1 block away from lava, "BODIL WATCH OUT!" said Simon. Simon grabbed Bodils shirt just when he mined the block. Bodils glasses slipped into the lava. "Oh my god! Thank you!" Bodil said as he hugged Simon. The 2 boys blushed. Simon and Bodil were still hugging as Simon backed up a little and fell straight into a deep ravine. Simon was still hugging Bodil as they fell to the ground. "AHHHH" They both screamed. Bodil luckily had some pork chops. They both fell and lost 7 hearts. Simons watermelon head fell off. Bodil was on top of Simon. "Wow his hair is so cute.. And his face.. Why does he have to be so adorable?" Bodil asked in his mind. Simon just starred into Bodil gorgeous eyes. Bodil blushed and got off of Simon. They lost their pickaxes in the lava.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Bodil still had the wool from the sheep but only had 3. Simon had wood also. They made a little cabin in the ravine with their bare hands. After 2 hours of hard work, they got all the supplies and decided to stay in the ravine, even though they could have gotten out. Bodil placed the bed and saw through the sky light he had made that it was night. The zombies tried to break the doors, then Bodil finished recording. Then a bunny with a heart sign on his chest spawned in their bed. They killed it, and got 5 heart tokens from it. "Wow what is that?" Asked Bodil "Im not sure.." Said Simon "We should craft something from it like maybe it will create a light source? It is dark in this place." Simon collected the heart tokens and placed it in the crafting table like another crafting table thinking it was like glow stone. It came out as a heart block and gave out a warm glow as a source of light. "Good enough" Said Simon. It was just 1 bed. "I could sleep on the floor..." Said Simon. "No its OK we can share it... I guess its pretty big. The big bed mod."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Simon blushed and got into the bed. Simon felt something grow rapidly in his pants. "I have to take a poo." Said Bodil. As Bodil went, Simon unbuckled his pants and threw his pants on the ground. "Bodil..." Said Simon. Simon imagined Bodil and Simon hugging tightly "I don't know if I should.. He might.. come back out!" Said Simon. Simon gently held his dick in his hand. <18+ ALERT> And slowly began to pump it. "F-fuck." Said Simon. He pumped it hard and fast. As Bodil was in the bathroom he heard Simon moaning. It turned him on. He looked out the door and watched him. Simon saw him and his face turned bright bright red. "FUCK BODIL ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK" Yelled Simon. Bodil giggled and blushed. "I-it it o-OK it umm kind of t-turned me o-on." Said Bodil. Simon just layed down and stared at the ceiling                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           "Fuck." Said Simon. Bodil crawled into bed next to him. Bodil hugged Simon. Simon still kept looking at the ceiling. Simon turned to Bodil and Simon and Bodil were facing each other. Bodil kissed Simon passionately. To Bodils surprise, Simon stuck his tongue deep in his mouth. They stopped kissing and their was a little saliva connecting their bottom lips. Bodil kissed around Simons neck trying to find his pleasure spot. Bodil found it and bit it. Simon moaned. Simon still had a boner from before. Bodil, to Simons surprise, looked at it. "Want me to finish that for you?" Said Bodil. "S-sure..." Said Simon. Bodil held Simons dick gently an pumped slowly, then hard and fast. Simon moaned very loud and bit his lip. Bodil put his mouth around Simons dick and bobbed his head up and down. "F-fuck!!" Said Simon. "B-BODIL I-I'M GONNA C-C-" Said Simon. Bodil swallowed and wiped his mouth. "You like that?" Said Bodil. "F-fucking amazing" Said Simon. Bodil then turned Simon over and thrusted into him hard. Simon moaned. He went deeper and came in Simon. Using the rest of his strength pulled out of Simon. The love light glowed like never before. "What does this make us now?" Said Simon "Boyfriends?" Said Bodil Simon kissed Bodil then went to sleep.