When he stopped, he looked up at me.

"W-wilby wheres i am?" He asked in a high voice.

"Toms buddy, have you regressed?" I asked gently.

He nodded slowly.

"Can you tell me how old you are?" I suggested.

"M' for," he responded.

"We're at the train station right now. Do you want to leave?" I answered.

"Wil y-you comes?" He asked.

"Of course i will bud," i replied, remembering his severe attachment issues.

I helped him up and walked him away from the mirror.

"You have to keep hold of my hand alright?" I told him.

He nodded. I closed my eyes. I didn't want to take him to my room, might remind him of some bad memories. So i chose the next best thing.

When i reopened them i found myself in my old bedroom. From when we still lived with Dad. You see, you can also visit places in your memories.

I set him on the bed and opened my closet, pulling out some of his little gear. I gave him some random teddies which he simply hugged. I frowned slightly. Tommy was always eager to play when he was small. I guess the stress and panic of being dead still lingured.

I pulled him close, feeling him snuggle into me.

"What would you like to do Toms?" I askdd softly.

"S'eep," he answered.

I nodded, watching him fall asleep on my lap. As much as i missed seeing him, it worried me that he was here. He shouldn't be here this early.

Tomy drifted off to sleep and i pulled him onto me. (THIS IS PLATONIC)  He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. I shuddered as i remembered the pogtopia times.

For another hour, we stayed in that position. Tommy was asleep on me while i tried to find any clues on how he died. Or any possible curses he might have. The smile on his cheek definitely did something.

I felt him stir and sat him up. He looked ariund for a second before locking eyes with me.

"Hey Sunshine. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"M bi' ucky. Bu' kay," he replied.

"Ok. What's ucky?" I questioned.

"Ma ed an ma eek," he responded.

I nodded. That was where the wound and smiley were.

"How about we play for a bit?" I suggested.

"Kay!" He shouted, brightening up.

I was thankful that he had perked up. The nap had definitely helped. We began to play with his teddies. I ignored the urge to ask him questions. He was regressed, asking things like that could make him scared and regress even more.

Just as Henry was about to kill Friend and take over the world, the smile on his cheek began glowing neon green. His faced scrunched up in discomfort.

"Wilbiiieee," he whined.

"I'm sorry Sunshine," i apologised, pulling him closer.

I could only watch as he went limp in my arms. After a few minutes, he lifted his head. He got off of me and walked over to the door of the bedroom. His movements were very robotic, as if he was being controlled. I followed him, ready to help.

I followed as he materialized back in the train station. He walked over to the track and to my horror, i saw a train had stopped.

I grabbed his shoulders and broght him to my chest, trapping him. I glared at the unmoving train. This has never happened.

I watched as the door opened to reveal...

"Dream," i snarled.

"Ah hello Wilbur. Figured you would be here. But you see, i came for that," he told me.

"You are not getting Tommy," i replied.

"You don't really have a choice," he said.

He flicked his hand, beckoning Tommy to walk to him. He tried to walk again, but i kept my hold on him.

Before i could process what was happening, Tommy had taken hold of my arm and flung me forwards to the floor. I wheezed as i hit the floor and let go of him.

To my horror, i watched as he walked towards Dream. They both boarded the train as i was scrambling to my feet.

The last i saw was his panicked face as he came back to reality before the train sped off.

Sorry i havent updated in a while. I had some things going on. I'll try to update frequently again. I am back at school so please keep that in mind. Again i am sorry