Panick

*requested*

Cg: (revived) WilburLittle: Tommy (6)

Little: Tommy (6)

"Wil i don't think we shou-"

"Tommy i don't care! If you just listen to me then you wouldn't be complaining!" Wilbur shouted.

Tommy froze. Wilbur started to be replaced with dream. His surrounding merging with those of his exile.

"I-I'm sorry Dre-Dream! I-I'll do better! I p-promise! Please don't b-blow up my stuff!" Tommy cried.

He couldn't breathe. He tried scratching at his neck in an attempt to free his airwaves. All while watching Dream, who just stood there as he suffocated.

"T...y"
"T...my"
"To...my"
"TOMMY!"

Suddenly he was back in the present. Wilbur was holding his hands, a panicked look on his face.

He began to exaggerate his breathing. Tommy tried to follow. His first breath struggled, and he could feel more tears threatening to spill.

"It's ok Tommy. You can do it," he said calmly.

He kept his breathing loud and exaggerated, and eventually Tommy could breathe again.

He could feel his mind begin to go fuzzy as he was pulled into a hug by his revived brother. But he didn't fight it.

Wilbur's POV:

I don't know why my brotherly instincts decided to kick in, but now i was holding Tommy.

"W-wilby, i'm sorry," i could hear him mutter.

"No no. Its not your fault Tommy. I shouldn't have yelled at you," i told him.

He looked up at me. His voice had gone higher and he clung onto me. I put two and two together.

"How old are you right now Toms?" I asked softly.

"I six years old," he answered.

"Such a big boy! Where's your little gear bud?" I asked, searching my mind for any of ghostbur's memories that might help.

"I don't haves any. Dream blew it up," he told me.

I could fear rage bubbling inside of me, but quickly pushed it down. There was more important stuff right now.

"Do you want to go back to your house?" I questioned.

"Nuh. My house not nice. Cans we stay here?" He replied.

"Of course Toms," i reassured him.

I rook off my coat and put it around Tommy. I reached into one of the pockets and pulled out a fidget cube. I gave it too him, which he took happily.

We just sat there for about ten minutes, Tommy on my lap, with my coat wrapped around him playing with the fidget cube.

"Wilby, are you gun be my caregiver again?" He eventually asked.

I was stunned by this question. Sure when he's little he's more trusting, but i thought big Tommy's hate for me would cancel it out.

"Sure i will bud. And nobody can hurt you while i'm here," i said softly.

"Not even Dream?"

"Especially not Dream."

I stood up, picking Tommy up as well. I brought him over to a little tent that i was staying in. I sat him down on one of the chairs and searched through my inventory for something he could eat. Finally, i pulled out a golden apple, remembering how he used to steal them from Techno (i don't know how, but for plot reasons he does)

"Here you go Tommy," i said, handing it to him after cutting it up.

He began to eat it, clearly enjoying the taste of the gapple. I turned away to find somehing for me when i felt a tug at my sleeve. I looked over to see Tommy with two slices of his gapple in his hand.

"Thank you Toms," i told him, taking them and eating them.

Right there and then, i silently vowed that i would be a better brother. And that i wouldn't let anyone ever hurt him again.

Did you want something like this?

Also sorry i haven't updated