☀️Chapter 17 - My old friends! (crossover~) ☀️

Start from the beginning

They blushed and looked away. They all got their shirts on and waved goodbye. Hinata wasn't the last one this time and went to the parking lot, he stopped when he saw Takeda and Ukai talking to eachother. He went up to them, they all waved at eachother.

"Hey, Shoyo! I'm going to come to your house today. It's been awhile since I've visited."
Hinata only smiled then glanced at his dad and saw hearts in his eyes, he giggled and they all went into the car.

In the car, Ukai and Takeda kept conversating and Hinata listened to it since the car wasn't really big. Hinata looked out the window till they got to the house, being greeted with Natsu.

"Good evening, Mr. Ukai"

"No need for formalities Takeda."

"Alright, Ikkei."

"Better, now I'm going to my room. See you all at dinner."

"I'm going to play in my room! Tell me when it's time to eat, okay Sho-nii?"

"Mhm, go on Natsu."
The two went up, Takeda and Keishin went to the couch to speak some more. Shoyo went into the kitchen to prepare dinner, he didn't mind. Then he remembered something.

"Hey Papa, Mido said he's going to come tomorrow! Is that alright?"

"Yeah that's fine, but wait."
Shoyo looked over his shoulder.

"It's only Thursday tomorrow, doesn't he go to a prestigious school?"

"Oh, maybe he has a free day tomorrow!"

"Huh, alright. So Takeda-"
He went back to talking to the man beside him, who he's been admiring for awhile.

~

That day went great, Takeda went home after dinner and everyone retreated to their rooms and fell asleep.

{Time skip to the next day after practice (trying to speed up, sorry)}
"Alright, let's go Sho"

"Mhm!"
They both entered the car and began driving, the drive was silent. Although, Shoyo was bouncing a bit from excitment because his friends were going to come over!

They arrived at the house, Shoyo quickly went in and began setting up his room. Minutes later the doorbell rang, and Shoyo raced down. He opened the door and saw his friends!

"Mido!"

"Hina!"
They hugged eachother.

"I'm here too you know!"

"Dark Shadow!"
The two beans giggled, they all went inside. Chiro came up to them meowing.

"Ooh! You got a cat, Hina-san?"

"Yeah! His name is Chiro, I got him while I went to a café with a friend."

"Ooh~ a friend Hinata?"

"I SWEAR TO GOD DARK SHADOW-"

"Not too loud, Fumi."

"Oh, sorry Izu."
Izuku giggled then Shoyo brought them up to his room and sat on his bed.

"It's been awhile, Hina. How is school?"

"Nothing much really, just new classmates and friends. What about you two?"

"Training is hard...."
Shoyo chuckled at him.

"What about you, Yami-kun?"

"You're forgetting me again~"

"Sorry Shadow."

"Eh, dark as usual. With Izu and Dark Shadow with me, but Dark Shadow has been getting annoying lately..."
Tokoyami made a growl at the end, which was pointed at Dark Shadow.

Dark Shadow put his fingers together (👉👈) and pouted. The beans rolled their eyes and Midoriya gave a little kiss to both of his birdies.

Minutes passed with them talking, then they heard it was time for dinner. They walked down and was met with Natsu jumping onto Midoriya.

"Mido-nii! Yami-nii! You guys didn't greet me!"

"Haha, gomensai Natsu-chan."
While the two talked, Tokoyami was blushing at the sight of his boyfriend playing with the child and Shoyo smirking.

"Do you want to see Mido-kun as a Papa to your child?~ Yami-kun?"
Shoyo teased a little, making Tokoyami blush immensely. The Ukais called them over to eat at the table and scarfed up the food.

~

"Mmm...that was good! Thanks, Mr. Ukai. Uncle Ukai."

"Midoriya, that's kind of confusing, just call me grandpa."

"Alright!"

"By the way, Sho made the strawberry shortcake himself."

"Woah!~ no wonder it tasted so good!"

"Looked delicous too!"

"Oh my gosh, Dark Shadow...."
Everyone laughed at Tokoyami's reaction.

"Ooh! Since tomorrow is Friday, why not introduce you to all my friends!"

"Oh! Would that mean we could have a sleepover?!"

"Yeah!"

"Yay! We even brought extra clothes, just incase!"
Tokoyami and the rest of them laughed at the two beans (Tokoyami also blushed).

"Alright! Papa, can we borrow some futons!"

"Yeah sure, here. I'll go get them."
Keishin went upstairs, and everyone went to their rooms, with Chiro following Natsu into hers.

"Knock knock, I got the futons!"
Shoyo opened his door and let him place them down then leave.

For the rest of the night, they talked and played around. Eventually, they all went to sleep.

"I'm so happy for the others to meet these two!"
♡▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡
A/n: Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I had an idea where Dark Shadow would be a pet, but couldn't decide which one. Anyways, have a good time wherever and whenever you are!
[Love yourself~ ♡]