I'll Be Forever in Your Arms

Hello, I'm back with another Vincenzo fanfic! There is a slight canon divergence in this story and of course angst, again. It's originally posted on my ao3 account and I brought it here at Wattpad for other people to enjoy and join me with the brain rot. :D  

-----------------------------

Nightmares often haunt Vincenzo Cassano.

But there was a day where all he wished was all the happiness in the world for the two of them.

"Jagiya"

"Hm?" he asked groggily

"We still have a court appearance today, are you really going to snuggle on my head all day?," she chuckled loudly, hoping to wake Vincenzo up and enjoy this morning with cuddles, kisses and bickers.

She mused at his inaudible reply, "God, how can a mafia member be this cute? Did I do something good in my past life to deserve a guy like this?"

Vincenzo raised his head and gave her a sleepy-but-cute look. "What if I tell you I am going to snuggle with you the whole day?"

"Hmm, let me think about it. Should I stay here in bed forever?," Chayoung pretended to think for a moment while settling on his chest and hugging him tighter.

"You really should Chayoung-ah" he was now fully awake, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Do you ever think of the reactions of the the tenants when they found out how clingy the ever-mighty Vincenzo is?"

"Should I tell the tenants and the whole world, how much I love you?"

"Do you really love me that much, my cornsalad?"

"Chayoung-ah how come you still doubt me?" he pouted. Who would have thought that a mafia lawyer can pout this cutely?

"I mean, I don't doubt you but-"

Her words were cut short with a sweet kiss that made her heart beat faster, "Whatever you say tesoro, no matter how much you doubt me. There will only be one woman in my heart."

------------------------------------

There are also times when he gets scolded like a 3-year-old baby.

But maybe these were all because of his recklessness.

"Binchencho Quassano, how dare you get by yourself to the rooftop and fight all those thugs alone? You could have almost died, you fucking idiot," she was livid, as far as Vincenzo could see.

Despite everything, he sat on his couch, contented as she cleaned all the bruises in his arms and around his face.

"I'm sorry tesoro, I don't want you to get involved with all the shitty mafia businesses I have done back in Italy."

"YAH! WERE PARTNERS, WE SHOULD SHARE THE DANGER. WHAT IF YOU DIED? I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR DEAD BODY IN A MORGUE, QUASSANO."

"At least I'm alive right?," he joked, easing the tension that blanketed the air.

She sighed.

"You really should be thankful that the damn pigeon saved your ass. I do not want to be a widow yet."

"Are you implying that we are already married, Ms.Hong?," a sly smirk decorated his bruised lips.

"You proposed to me and kissed me. Isn't marriage the next, after a proposal?"