part 1

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This is my first story. It continues after Aman kicked roshni out. Now it is one month.roshni stays in delhi.I hope you like it. Please support me and my story.

It has pleasant and beautiful morning. The sun is rising and birds are chirping. A woman is feeding grains to birds. She looking so adorable and happy. She is non other than roshni. It's just like roshni's introduction in yehh jadu hai jinn ka serial.

Roshni:Allah knows best roshni Tu na bohot great hai.

Birds dropped a crown on her head and lap. The crown on her head is perfectly adjusted to her. She is looking like a queen. Crown in her lap is small which would be perfect for a baby.

Roshni:Allah knows best thank you so much birds.

Suddenly someone yelled from downstairs.

Arhaan:rosh jaldi se khana ke liye aao.

Roshni started leaving from balcony and came down.

Roshni:ha arhaan bhai.

Arhaan is cousin brother of roshni. He is roshni father's brother son. Roshni knows about her biological parents.He knows everything about roshni life.

My insta id ishqaanxroshan for fast updates.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine,same old love, shiddat, helpless but not hopeless, twisted perfection, today is the day and eternal love.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Hope you understand.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.