𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐲

Start from the beginning

  You could bear this scorching hot season with a little icy yes? Such as drinking something refreshing cold! 

 Or a swim by the pool, perhaps ice cream? popsicles? Maybe even turning on  you're air conditioner setting it on the lowest temperature should be enough to please yourself.

"Oh? So, you're saying that Union And Shinhwa will arrive in a couple of days?" 

    The man dressed in black t-shirt tucked in with ivory slimfit trousers accompanying by black leather belt with a pair of matching black Oxford shoes talked in light surprise.

  As his eyes slightly grew bigger then before, glancing at the one who announced the message to him while spinning the pen he's holding.

   Earlier Seojun had been called down to the office where all the teacher in the academy gather to discuss and recount various topic regarding the Awaken Academy activities.

  And thankfully the room weren't hazy as Seojun would thought since it was quite warm outside when he was walking down the hallways.

  This time most of the teacher are present, except for Union and Shinhwa, as they're put under a watch by the Principal.

  "Yes they are, all of the preparations already been set, since they're under a supervisor we're the ones who will watch over them, you should too Mr. In"

   "Ah- Please address me casually, Sir Kang, I do believe I am the youngest here" He smiled  with a friendly manner, slightly waving his hand requesting other instructor to address him casually as it helps in building bonds, like strangers to friends! or perhaps close acquaintances.

    The others nodded their head in acknowledgement before the one of them continue speaking  "If you insist, Seojun. We should start discussing a plan on looking out for them shall we?"

  Suhan kang who wears the Academy instructor uniform that consists of a grayish blue bodysuit. In which wrapped his body posture tightly.

   Looks hot but anyways. "Sure sure, I've been wondering how it'll be" The instructor of Baekdu spoke in quite a fruity tone, even so there is a slight mock inside his words. 

  Seojun on the other hand let out a short sigh giving him a side glance, before continuing monitoring his tablet/Ipad jotting down some words as seconds later his hand writing turns into Texts.

   Such a fascinating technology features. It helps a lot with his works making it easier to transport it to his computer. Other then that Seojun is excited to meet them, as it has been some time since he last saw the trio back in the hospital.

    Even so he felt uneasy about meeting Subin as she is a quite fierce girl and won't hesitate to kick yo ass if you messed up tiny bits. Nevertheless Seojun himself felt excited meeting them in full complete.

━༺❀༻━

    Aaaah......I'm gonna need coffee. Seojun gave himself a thought, suddenly having a huge crave for coffee even though its bitter. Iced Americano sounds good enough....

     And so, the discussion between teachers gone smoothly with a few timid arguments here and there, and few suggestions spoken by each Teacher and Suhan who payed attention to everyone asking each for their opinion.