Who Knew a Demon Could Love

Start from the beginning

Claude looked at the boy shocked and said, "you wanna see something?"

Sebastian nodded and scooted closer to Claude as Claude revealed the Faustian contract under his glove.

"Woah! That's a pentagram!" Sebastian said, "I always wanted a tattoo, mom says I shouldn't get one though..."

Claud sighs and says, "no it's not a tattoo. Sebastian I'm a demon."

"Woah..." Sebastian said, "that's a pretty big secret you told me."

Claude nodded and said, "so you can't tell anyone, not your mom, dad, anyone."

Sebastian smiled and said, "you got my trust."

Claude smiled and said, "I'm glad."

—-time skip—-

Sebastian was hiding in the bushes eavesdropping on his parents and the boss's conversation.

"What?! Your kicking us out!" His father yelled.

"Get out you dick!" The boss said.

"Stop fighting!!! Sebastian may hear." His mom said sobbing.

The boss loaded his gun and said, "good you two are good for nothing parents, and that kid should know that he was an accident child".

"Accident?" Sebastian mumbled to himself looking in the window as he saw before his eyes the boss shoot his father in the chest and then his mother in the head. Everything happened so fast it seemed to be in slow motion.

Sebastian shook with fear and gripped his hair curled up in a ball.

"Sebastian, that man will kill you."

"I don't care!" Sebastian spat the words.

"You can chose another life."

"Another life?" The boy looked up and saw a black figure that seemed to just be a black outline of a figure. The voice was clearly of a female's but that was all the boy knew.

"Yes but it comes at a cost."

"I don't have any money though." Sebastian said.

"Not that sort of cost, a cost as in work."

"Work? I can do that! Anything I'll do it!" Sebastian said.

The figure grabbed the boy's right hand and flames flew around the two as a purple symbol was embedded on the boy.

"Sebastian Michaelis you are now a full fledged demon, leave your human life and start a new one. You are to help us demons open the hell portal, once done you will be a retired demon, no need to hunt for souls as they will he served to you and you can do as you please whatever it may be." The voice said the boy.

The boy then was brought to what appeared to be a fancy boarding school.

"What's this?" Sebastian asked.

"This the the school for demons in training like you." The voice said as it left him.

Time went on and Sebastian and Claude drifted apart, due to contracts and the fact that Claude did something unforgivable to Sebastian.

"Hey I'm Drake you?"

"Sebastian"

After that encounter the two teenage demons became best friends. But a certain spider wasn't fond of Drake.

"Sebastian move out of the way!" Claude yelled.

"What-"

Sebastian then saw once again the one person he cared for get killed before his eyes by Claude's bloody hands.