You stared at the leaver if possible burning a hole in it. You breathed out and released your arrow.

You shut your eyes hearing the water splash and the men scream. You open your eyes and smile jumping up and down happily. You ran over and kissed Ciel on the head and hugged Sebastian.

"I did it!" I said as I jumped off of Sebastian smiling.

Sebastian smiled slightly and rubbed your head, "yes you did."

Undertaker was cracking up and said, "hehehehe this way, we'll get you three some appropriate clothes for your gender."

I smile tugging Ciel and Sebastian in and start picking clothes for them.

"Here Ciel this blue dress will look cute on you." I say smiling.

Ciel groaned and went in the closet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to go get changed.

Sebastian looked at the black dress I shoved in his arms and he laughed and said, "ha no." His face went back to serious as I shook my head and said, "you have to! Well certainly be suspicious if your caught wearing a butlers uniform."

Sebastian groaned and took the dress going to the closet as Ciel exited and said, "you owe me one!"

Ciel held his hands out as the dress so puffy and stiff he could barely move. I laugh a bit and help him sit down fixing his hair in two equal pig tails and add a hat. I smile and add a light bit of blush on his cheeks and nose as he sneezes and says, "what is this paint?"

I chuckle and say, "no it's make up".

Sebastian walked out and said, "ok let's g-"

"Uh! Sit!" I say pointing to the chair.

Sebastian sighs and sits down as I brushed through his medium length hair and tied it in a high ponytail.

"Ok face me and keep your eyes close." I say as I put some eye shadow, blush, contour, highlighter, eye liner, and red lipstick on him. I held his face close to mine caressing his cheek. I wasn't sure if it was the blush but he seemed to redden a bit.

"I feel like a plastic doll." He said moving his face and looking at himself.

"Well you look like the type of girl to wear a lot of makeup so." I say scanning his hourglass curve. I had already changed into a button up shirt and some pants.

"Hey Undertaker! Can I borrow some paper?" I ask.

He giggles and hands me some as I scribble a note to Benjamin telling him I had to go investigate a case.

I whistled and one of Undertaker's carrier pigeons flew and perched at the door. I handed him the paper and said, "The Walter Manor."

The bird chirped and flew off.

Sebastian smirked and said, "what happens if someone shoots that bird?"

I roll my eyes and say, "well let's just hope they don't."

We walked through town searching for the Riling brothers.

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

We all ran to the blood curdling scream and saw a women being tugged into a room by a black gloved hand.

"Stop!" Ciel said pulling out his gun.

"And who are you?"

"C-"

"Charolette! And I'm Jackson." I say smirking.

"And who's she?" The male said pointing to Sebastian.