It seems someone is awake

Start from the beginning

—-time skip—-

I shuffled my feet down the hall to go get some tea. Even when I was little I did it.

"Listen dad I know the whole curse thing is in the family but you can't keep telling them this, I'm worried about (fn)." I looked inside and saw dad talking to grandpa.

"Heh, well it's either her or Ciel and you know good and well the only way to end the contract is-"

"Is to kill the demon, or for it to fall in love with you." Dad finished.

"(Fn) is a beautiful girl I can tell she'll be gorgeous when she's older, if a demon comes, they wouldn't mind falling in love with her." Grandpa said.

"But she has Benjamin and she is so devoted to him as a friend that I'm thinking of asking them to arrange a marriage between them two." Dad said.

"Vincent, my son. (Fn) is much stronger than you think, and Ciel, Ciel is going to be vulnerable under pressure and crumble. But if them two stick together there will be no demon."

"But you remember what we read and about the whole hell portal!" Dad yelled.

———end of dream——

"Hell portal!" I say as I wake up seeing the tall black figure draw the curtains back.

Sebastian chuckled and said, "it seems someone is awake."

I sighed and looked as the demon waltzed over to me and as I slid out of bed. "Now you get to order me around today so what might be the plans of my lady?" He asked as he lit the candle.

I sighed and got up from my bed and scanned the butler and yawned, "Se-Sebastian. Make me some breakfast and then I want you to show me to the attic." I stretched and went to my closet.

Sebastian smirked and bowed and said, "of course my lady, would you like me to help you get dressed?"

I blushed a bit and made a "tsk" noise and said, "I can do by myself you pervert."

Sebastian chuckled a bit and walked out as I started getting changed.

I changed into a black mini skirt that had shorts underneath, with a white button down shirt. The skirt had suspenders and I put on some black flats. My (hc) hair was brushed throughly into a high ponytail with two strands of hair left out in the front framing my face. I walked out meeting Mr Grumpy pants in the morning.

"Damn Butler! Just let me sleep in for one day!" Ciel said as he saw me and cocked his head to the side examining my outfit.

"Since when do you dress like that? You look like a Trancy maid." Ciel spat.

I rolled my eyes and said, "jeez thanks, I merely find it for comfortable than those dresses mother use to make me wear."

Ciel cleared his throat and said, "Ahem family tradition." He smirked and looked at me.

I sighed and said, "this is an exception, plus Benjamin likes it." I mumble mostly the last part.

Ciel rolls his eyes and says, "why do care what he thinks?"

"Cause he's my fiancé." I say as we turn the corner and walk down the stairs. Something me and Ciel shared where dreams weirdly enough sometimes we would have the same dream.

"I had a strange dream last night." Ciel said as he walked down the stairs.

"As did I, mine was when you where 5 and I was 10 and we where playing with our toys, and well I overheard father's conversation with Grandpa." I say.