I was lying in my bed, scrolling through my phone, waiting for my mother to arrive. After a few while, I decided to open my window and gaze up at the sky. This location is both serene and monotonous. The town appears creepy at night since the roads are completely silent, and all you can see is the moon shining above the stars, the lights of the streets, and the lights within the houses.

When I saw Jennie's room light up and saw her go in, my face brightened up. She didn't notice me because she was on her back. Her window was visibly open, allowing me to see her adorable bright pink room filled with stuffed animals.

I was admiring her back; she has a nice ass, neither too big nor too small, but just perfect. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, revealing her white, smooth skin. Like an hourglass, her figure is exquisite.

I was smiling like an creepy idiot. I really do have a crush on her. My smile dropped as soon as she starts undressing. I widened my eyes and covered it with both of my hands. Holy mother of chickens, I look like a freaking maniac.

I was about to leave when I heard her call my name. Shit did she caught me?

"Hi, Lisa! I didn't knew you were there."

I removed both of my hands covering my eyes and smiled sheepishly, "Yeah! Just watching the stars above."

She smiled, "I know it's boring in here, do you wanna have fun with me?"

I bit my lip, is she bored too that's why she knows what I feel? Or I'm just being obvious. I looked at the time, and it's still seven in the evening. The night's still young, and my mom won't be home until ten.

I nodded and replied, "Take me where you want then!"

That night, all of my boredom vanished. Jennie brought me to a private location in the village. There was a freshwater lake there. It was fantastic; we were talking and getting to know each other better. The moonlight shines brightly above us, allowing us to glimpse the lovely lake. I am truly content.

I learned that Jennie is also the only kid of a single mom. While her father is in prison, her mother works as a teacher in the town. Her parents' marriage ended because of a difficult past. She informed me she had been depressed for a month before she recovered. I didn't ask any more questions because I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

Jennie was a lively and attractive beautiful girl. She's a sweetheart with a big heart. Her laughs are like music to my ears, and I love her style of speaking. She has been alone for several years and claims that finding the proper person for her has been difficult. I was surprised by her sudden confession, who wouldn't like this girl?

I had past relationships, but none of them also worked. I guess we're tie.

A week went by, and Jennie and I grew closer. Our bond blossomed, and we became nearly inseparable. Every night, we get together and go on walks around the village. I virtually memorized the locations here thanks to her.

"Oops, careful." I held her hand as we walk through the broken bridge. It was a peaceful night, just us walking around and talking about things.

She cutely giggled and tightened her grip on my hand, "Your hand is warm, I like it."

I blushed and hid my face on her shoulder, "Your hand is cold, but I love it." I replied.