"Well what do we have here." The Morningstar purred, taking off her scarf and rapped it up into a sloppy ball "Bonnie Bennett," she smirked evily as Klaus smirked glanced up to the ceiling, he could hear his brother start to move upstairs "it was very rude of you to pull me away from such, a great party."

"-and as I was saying; I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue. Bonnie." Klaus said as Morgana rounded the table.

"I just don't know if I'm strong enough to unlink all of you." Bonnie sighed, getting up and walking towards the door, but stopped when Morgana blocked her way.

"Then you should have more faith in yourself Bennett," the Morningstar stated, a mocking tone in her voice as her smirk disappeared "Your magic energies helped Esther link them. Honestly, I suspect an individual isn't trying....at all."

Morgana pulled out her phone, dialling plan B as she caught Klaus's eye "Hello friend."

"Morgana," Kol greeted from the other side "stealing Ambrose's catchphrase, that's mean." The Morningstar chuckled as Kol arched an eyebrow "The little wiccan not cooperating?"

"No. Sadly, not good...for her, really. But anyway-" she caught Bonnie's worried gaze "-how's the weather up there in....Mile High City? Tell me, how's our friend?" Bonnie's face fell in confusion as Klaus smirked, he was enjoying this "May I see him?"

Morgana walked towards the witch, holding the phone in front of her as Klaus looked over Bonnie's shoulder. Her phone showed her adoptive brother playing with a dog.

"There's Jeremy, playing fetch with his new puppy. Oh, isn't that just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?" Klaus said before Morgana took the phone away from them "Thanks Kol, we'll be in touch."

Morgana puted the phone back, a blank but unsettling look rested on her face. Making Bonnie feel uneasy as Klaus just watched.

"If you don't do the spell, Bonnie." The Morningstar's voice dropped softly "Jeremy will die-" Klaus narrowed his eyes, this wasn't what he planned. Morgana started to slowly circle the Bennett "-Alaric will die, Matt, Tyler and Caroline will die. Stefan, Damon and Abby will die. They will die, because you refused to unlink Klaus and his siblings, they will all die, all thanks to you."

Morgana stopped, the tips of her eyebrows were furrowed upwards in a look of worry and sadness, a glint of pity in her eyes as she stood in front of her "Do you really want your friends to die, painfully. Can you see it?"

Bonnie sobbed, her hands on her mouth as the images of her friends' bodies laying on the ground. Heads had been ripped of some bodies, while others had lost their hearts. They were all blanketed in blood. Elena was sat in the middle, she was hugging her knees crying quietly. She lifted her head, she looked at Bonnie. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Can you feel it?" The Morningstar inquired "The pain of their deaths?"

"This is your fault." Elena whimperd causing Bonnie to shake her head "You should have done what Klaus asked. They did this. All because you refused. Your a monster, Bonnie. This is all your fault!"

Bonnie fell to her knees, crying as she shook her head. Morgana looked down at her "That's what will happen if you don't do this Bonnie. Please for all their sakes; unlink the Originals."

The Bennett looked up at the Infernal "Why are you doing this? We are friends. Jeremy's your brother, Elena's your sister."

Morgana arched an eyebrow, before she chuckled sarcastically, even Klaus was a bit put off and confused. The hybrid never thought a teenager could act so unnerving, but he remembered how her mother, Lillith had acted. A unidentifiable smile on her ruby red lips "We were never friends Bonnie, I used you lot as entertainment. Mind you, it was lacking in many aspects. And Jeremy, well....Elena most probably corrupted his mind by now. As for my so called sister, Elena has always been narrow minded."