Finn turned slightly, glancing between the two "What are you gonna do? Kill me?"

"Oh yeah, that's right. You've got a death wish." Klaus glanced at his younger brother before looking back at Finn "And you've practically signed your death warrant, now that you've pissed off our brother. Which is a...very ill-advised thing to do."

"But anyway." Alvaro spoke again "That's fine, pathetic but fine," he stepped forward "the thing is; we ain't gonna let you take the us down with you."

Klaus watched unaffected as Alvaro grabbed their brother by the hair, and threw him into the brick wall before driving him, face first into the opposite wall. Before finally chucking him to the ground and kneeled before him.

"And if you ever insult Morgana again, I promise you. I will be the first to kill you, and I won't use the normal ways of killing you. I will butcher you, by performing the Blood Eagle." Alvaro clutched Finn's jaw after he finished speaking, forcing his older brother to look him in the eyes before he grabbed him from behind the head and bashed Finn's face repeatedly into the pavement.

Rebekah was stood in the wall when Finn came into contact with the floor. She looked from her eldest brother to her other brothers unimpressed as they strided in.

"Gather your witch brother," she strolled towards them as Alvaro stared at their brother emotionlessly "let's get his blood and get on with it."

"You can't force me to help you." Finn seethed.

"Oh we could most likely could but." Klaus smirked "Why force when you can persuade."

Alvaro rolled his eyes as Finn and Sage embraced each other.

"What you know. True love prevails." Rebekah remarked before looking at her brothers.

"It does occasionally have it's uses." Klaus admitted, slipped his phone into his pocket "Easier than torturing him."

Morgana stood beside Dorian in the Gray Room, smirking as the warlocks and witches danced with each other. They watched from behind the bar as the rock music bounced off the walls and the colours mixed in and out of one another.

The fabrics of clothing swirled around as the people danced. Heat stired the thick atmosphere as some sat by the fire sumping and drinking while they observed or talked with one another.

Morgana sipped her beer as Dorian nursed his whiskey while their services weren't needed. The Morningstar felt her phone buzz, making her face twist in confusion as she pulled it out.

"Lover boy?" The warlock inquired with a lopsided smirk, causing her to shake her head at his antics.

I've got the witch. But she needs a little, persuasion. - Nik

"It's Klaus." She looked up from her phone to him "I'll be back.....at some point."

"Well, we are going to be here until midnight." Dorian grinned as she rapped her red scarf around her shoulders.

She grinned at him before fire began to swirl up her body taking her to the Mikaelson Mansion.

"I'm still studying the unlinking spell." Bonnie snapped at Klaus, from her seat on the sofa "It's not that easy, especially under duress."

"You've been warned." Klaus leaned down next to the Bennett's ear in attempt to intimidate the young witch "If you're looking for a way to send for help-"

The hybrid was interrupted by the sound of fire. He stood up as a smirk crowned his lips, while Bonnie stared at the figure that stood behind the coffee table covered in fire. It swirled downwards, disappearing into the ground to reavel Morgana, who's gaze snapped on Bonnie causing the witch to shiver.