He squats down, "What am I doing? What are you doing?"

"Wh-What?"

"Honey?" There's a sweet unfamiliar voice. Out of the emptiness, a person appeared. I couldn't tell whether the person was a male or a female. No matter how many times I adjusted my eyes, the face came in a complete blur.

The person wrapped their arms around Marcelo's arms. "Who's this?" Even the voice sounds odd.

"Nobody," Marcelo replies.

"I know we agreed to separate after a few months, but isn't that a bit too harsh?" My sweaty hands curled inward.

Marcelo glanced down at me.

It was a simple gesture that somehow made me feel so small and...insignificant.

"Let's go."

My body remained in a frozen state as Marcelo walked away with the figure. The longer I watched them, the bigger the hole inside my chest seemed to become. I shouldn't feel this way, at least not this strongly towards a guy I met less than a year ago.

"Love knows no time."

That voice.

Steadily, my eyes drifted to the side until I met the face I hate the most.

He smiles, showing off all his white pearls.

"Well, long time no see. You're still as little as I remember you."

"What-" When I looked down, I saw small hands.

A mirror.

Across from me stood a long and defined mirror. What looks back at me wasn't me, but someone younger, much more naive...so much more...innocent.

"N-No. This isn't happening. N-No."

"Oh," he whispers into my ear. "But, it is."

One by one, they walk out of the shadows with eyes as evil as the devil. Their pale lips curve into a wicked grin as their fangs make their appearance.

"Th-This isn't real. Th-This isn't r-real. You're all n-n-not r-r-real. I have to wake up. I have to wake-"

He grabbed me by the chin and forced me to look at him. The tears rolled down my red cheeks in streams.

"D-Don't. P-P-Pleas- No!"

My screams fall into deaf ears.

Monstrous hands.

Torn shirt.

Musty breathes.

Shredded pants.

A scared little child.

"Help me."

So very frightened.

"Help me...Someone...Anyone."

Replay.

Repeat.

Same scene.

Over.

And over.

"Jules-"

And over.

Again.

"Jules-"

And again.

And again.

"Julia! Wake up!"