two

the next morning kiara woke up to everyone screaming with joy.

"OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE IT!"
"HELL YEAH"
"NO FUCKING WAY"
"BRO HOW DID YOU FIND THAT"

"what the hell" kiara said slowly getting up.

"look what pope found!"  Sarah said excited.

Kiara looked over at pope to find him holding a huge bag of money.

"Holy fucking shit. How did you find that?"

"While everyone was sleeping i went down to the water and just saw it floating."

Jj snatched the bag from popes hand, poured all the money on the ground, and began counting

"Uh guys i'm not good at math maybe someone else should do this"

Everyone started laughing, then cleo and kiara sat down next to him and began counting.

45 minutes later

"my pile has fucking 9,674 dollars in it!!" Kiara shouted

"FUCK YEAH!!" Jj shouted and Kiara ran into his open arms for a hug.

"My pile has 10,987 dollars in it!! Holy shit!"

All of them starting celebrating, they danced, laughed, and cried tears of joy.

"Pope your amazing!" Cleo said before she kissed him.
He pulled away and looked at her confused.

"Sorry I don't kn-"
Pope shut her up by kissing her again and everyone started cheering. Sarah and John B kissed, which left Jj and Kiara.

they made eye contact before quickly looking away.

"Oh come in you guys have to kiss now!" Cleo said to them.

"Oh what the hell" Kiara said while pulling Jj into a kiss.

Their kiss was quick and simple.

The other 4 began screaming their heads off and cheering because the two had finally kissed.

"YESSSS FINALLY" Sarah shouted at Kiara

Jj looked over at Kiara and began laughing. Then Kiaras thoughts began running. The kiss was just a celebration. They were just happy. If you found that much money you'd wanna kiss someone too right? Her thoughts were interrupted by Cleo shouting "LETS GO GET SOME GOD DAMN FOOD"

Pope grabbed the bag of money and everyone began walking. Once they reached the grocery store they separated by gender.

"kiara tell me all about it" sarah said excitingly
"about what?"
"oh don't be so stupid!" cleo laughed
"The kiss!! how did it make you feel!"
"calm down c and sar it was completely platonic"
"Platonic my ass!" Cleo shouted
"Shhh!" kiara shushed them
"HAHAHAHAHA" cleo and sarah began hysterically laughing.
"Alright alright let's just buy the food"

"Dude you gotta tell me all about what happened, all 3 of us have tried to get w her and your the only one who did!!" John B said to Jj
"Was she good?" Pope said to Jj
"Guys chill it was only at kiss! we didn't fuck or anything, she probably kissed me like it was charity work or something. Let's not talk about this"
"Alright alright"

All of them eventually met back up and their total was $327.

"Let's go get a hotel and cook up this food" Pope said

Once they arrived at the nearest hotel they were all dead because it was 6 miles away from the store.

"How many Rooms?" the lady asked

"Uhhh. 2" John B responds with.

"Alright here is your key rooms 643 and 645"

"Thank you!" Sarah said.

when they got to the elevator john b explained why he got 2 rooms.

"643 can be the room we all sleep and hangout in together and 645 is the room where.. ya know" He made a disturbing motion with his fingers before Sarah slapped his hand. Jj gave him a high 5, sort of congratulating him.

Once they got up to the room Kiara made a suggestion.
"I'll make the food you guys can rest a bit, i'll awake you guys up when it's ready."

"You sure? I can help. I am a very good cook" Jj said with a smile on his face.

Kiara laughed it off and responded. "It's alright J you slept terrible last night. Go get some rest"

"It's ok! I am as fresh daisy"

"Jj"

"What"

"Go sleep!!"

She smacked his shoulder before he finally went and laid down. There was 2 king sized beds and a couch that turns into a bed. John B and Sarah were one and Jj slept on the other.

Pope walked over to cleo and whispered into her ear.
"645?"
"Bet" she responded

Then he turned around to Kiara, "We are gonna go to 645 let us know when it's ready."

"Ow ow ow!!" she said to them slapping both their asses before they ran out the door with interlocked hands.

Kiara went over to Jj, Sarah, and John B and kissed them all on their foreheads. She was so happy. She had her friends- screw friends. She had her family. Then went back to the kitchen and continued cooking.