Ch. 2 The Weirdo on Maple Street

Start from the beginning

◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇

We cut to morning where Mike smuggles some Eggos into his pockets and then goes to sit to eat his breakfast.
After a small argument about Steve with Nancy he headed down to the basement.  He looked at the two seeing them messing with his radio. "Oh thats my radio, I talk to my friends with it, mostly Lucas cause he lives so close and the signal's pretty weak." Mike explained shrugging.

He then got into his pockets and handed them each two eggos. He then had to run off but explained when they were to meet.

(Y/N) however just curled up in Wills hoodie again and fell back asleep. Eleven smiled sadly at her brother and then went upstairs to explore.

However, (Y/N)'s dreams were anything but peaceful.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(Y/N) coughed roughly as he slowly sat up from what seemed to be a deep pool of water. Though there were black veins everywhere. Sitting up he looked around and recognized the woods. He quickly ran in the direction of the Byers knowing the way by heart. He panted softly soon making it after hearing something chasing him. He got inside the house shutting the door quickly.

"(Y....(Y/N)?..." The boy turned around quickly hearing the familiar voice. He gasped and cried out quietly as he rushed over hugging tightly to Will. "Thought..d..dead!.." (Y/N) whimpered weakly as the two embraced tightly. "Where..are you?.."
"I'm not sure...but I think I can try and comunicate with lights from what I've found and I have been trying to communicatewith my mom..." Will mumbled. (Y/N) nodded softly, "I'll go join her..." "Please.." a sudden roar sounded out and Will unsure how to say a farewell gently kissed the boys forehead a faint blush on both their cheeks, "I'll see you..whenever I get home..." he ran off and (Y/N) started to cry out to him as he faded to dust as he tried to go after him.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The boy suddenly woke up to see his sister and Mike looking at him concerned especially when seeing his nose was bleeding. "Brother?.." Eleven asked softly gently wiping his nose. "Joyce.." (Y/N) mumbled quietly sniffling. "You wanna go see Ms. Byers?.." Mike asked softly. He nodded, "Alright, I'll see if my mom can drive you to her house. "No..I'll walk.." he mumbled quietly. "Alright..I'll let my mom know okay?" The (h/c) haired boy nodded and got up setting the player piece on the table and went upstairs. After speaking softly to Mrs. Wheeler he headed out and began walking pulling up the hood of Will's hoodie hiding in it as he followed the familiar dirt road.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Soon he made it, but froze when seeing the familiar van. He quickly hid behind a tree when noticing Brenner. 'Papa...' he thought his eyes tearing up. 'He must have something to be with the monster that took Will..' he stayed hidden till they finally left. He sighed shakily a bit and went up to the door. Getting inside he sat on the sofa he sighed shakily curling up in the hoodie soon falling asleep.

When getting home Joyce smiled weakly seeing (Y/N) asleep on the sofa. She then proceeded to open and set up the new phone she got. After moving the chair to sit closer she sighed softly hoping for the call she was waiting for.

It was some time later (Y/N) woke. Seeing Joyce he got up and went over and hugged her softly. She smiled weakly at the small boy and gingerly set the phone down. "Hey bud..did you come to hang out with me?.." she asked him softly. The (h/c) nodded softly, "Will...sent me..."
Joyce felt her heart almost jump from her chest, "He..He did?.."
The boy nodded softly, "Help....comunicate..."
She smiled tearfully, "Thank you deary thank you..."
She felt hope that atleast (Y/N) was going to try and help and that he would believe her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was soon late in the evening, Joyce had fallen asleep in her chair, (Y/N) was sat next to the chair on the floor asleep against it.
The two were suddenly startled awake by the phone ringing and together they scrambled to answer Joyce getting it holding it to her ear, "Hello?!"
As she became frantic telling Will over the phone her and (Y/N) were here waiting and wanting to kbow where he went, the phone electrocuted her making her and the boy frantic trying to get the signal to the phone back. They held tightly to eachother wailing a bit crying.

(Y/N) out of the corner of his eye noticed a light flickering unnaturally, "J...Joyce...l-look!.." he got out quietly pointing. When seeing it she slowly quieted as well, "Jonathan?..." the two noticed as it went down the hall to the next light and they quickly followed after it confusion in their eyes.
They jumped when suddenly Will's stereo started blasting. They looked at eachother scared now, holding (Y/N) behind her they slowly went into his room. Finding the lights blaring and the radio playing. (Y/N) and Joyce looked to eachother before she went to the lamp, "Will?..." she spoke in a whisper as (Y/N) followed. "Is...that..y..you?"
Suddenly the light became almost a blinding brightness making them both gasp and cry a bit together at the revelation of Will communicating.

Suddenly everything shut off. Joyce cried silently as (Y/N) whimpered weakly at the sudden silence. She held him tightly as the looked around slowly backing up. They both screamed as the wallpaper seemed to morph outward and a creature began to growl and shriek. They quickly ran out and to the front door jumping into Joyce's car terrified as they stopped for a moment to catch their breath.

As Joyce started the car whimpering the stereo in Will's room turned on the lights flickering, "Will.." (Y/N) whimpered looking at her. As they looked at eachother in agreement they jumped from the car and walked back into the house to try again, to find Will.