"So," he says, surveying the room, "Who wants a beer?"

As six versions of yes float through the air, Jess wonders into the kitchen, no doubt going to steal his parents booze. It's not a big deal to them anyway — Alexis had handed me my first beer in the seventh grade. When my mom had found out, she had frowned and told me that I had needed to start with something a little fruiter.

• • •

Cars 3 is in the midst of playing when Raya announces she's going home. We all bid her a goodnight as she and Jess walk outside.  Drew jumps up, too.

         "I have practice tomorrow," he tells us, "'Night guys."

         Sadie stands up, too, "And I've got work." She turns and looks at me, "You're staying here, right?"

          I nod my head. It's already a little past midnight — I have no desire whatsoever to drive the thirty minutes back to the apartment.

"Kk," she says as she follows behind Drew, upstairs.

"And then there were two," Kolby mumbles, throwing an arm around my shoulders. He lifts his drink to his mouth, and takes a long swig. His blue eyes are glassy, and his breath is out on my cheek when he turns to face me.

I swallow. My hearts beating erratically in my chest, and my head swims with all of the things we have said and done in the last three weeks.

Kolby sets his drink down and lifts his hand to caress my cheek. I shiver under his touch, which is light and warm. He brings the pad of his thumb across my bottom lip, and my breath catches in my throat.

"You're so beautiful," he murmurs, lowering his head, so that his lips are a breath away from mine, "Don't ever forget that."

Before I can say anything, his lips are pressed against mine. It's slow and sweet and soft. It's not a fight, it's a dance. A slow, rhythmic waltz that takes my breath away with each swipe of Kolby's tongue.

It's passionate.

His fingers tangle in my hair, his other hand gripping my hip. He tugs me onto his lap, so that I'm straddling him. His hand drops to grope butt, kneading my ass through the thin fabric of my athletic shorts.

I moan quietly into his mouth, shifting my hips so that his rock hard length is pressed against my needy core. He groans out, both hands now on my hips, knocking them slowly back and forth, mimicking me riding him.

I pull back, glancing towards the stairs, "We shouldn't do this."

"Yes we should," he replies, his gaze locked on mine. His blue eyes seem to glow with need. He smiles cockily, "I'll be quiet, I promise."

I scramble for a reason to not do this. Not here. Not now. "Jess could walk in at any minu—,"

"Jess is gonna drive Raya home," Kolby says slowly, beginning to place sloppy kisses on my neck, "and then he'll," kiss, "fuck her," kiss, "about three times," kiss, "just like how," kiss, "I'm about to fuck you."

I squeak as he maneuvers us so that I'm underneath him, laying longways on the couch. He hovers over me, smirking down at me devilishly.

His hands begin to roam, as if they have a mind of their own as his lips continue to make their way down my neck. He tugs at the bottom of my top, pulling it up enough to see the soft, round plains of my belly. He rocks his hips against mine as one hand slides underneath my shirt, up to my breasts. He kneads them over the thin cotton of my bra. Then, his hands travels down, down, down, to the waistband of my shorts. He slips a finger between it, and my skin, and my back arches up into him immediately, a needy gasp leaving my mouth in a whoosh of air.

         Between my legs, my core is on fire. My legs are laying on either of side of Kolby, whose lips have now moved to the exposed skin of my belly. My hand shoots to his hair, tangling in his curls as I rock my hips up against his sternum. Anything to lessen the need racing through me.

          His hand finally creeps fully into my shorts. He pressed the pad of his thumb over my wet core, massaging me through my soaked panties.

           "Fuck," he mutters under his breath, "So wet," he says huskily, toying teasingly with the hem of my thong, "Just for me?"

I can't hold in the low moan that escapes me as Kolby slides a singular finger into my core. My needy core clamps tightly as his finger as he begins to slowly thrust it in and out of me.

He pauses, his finger nearly fully extracted, "I asked you a question."

I don't know what he asked, but I simply nod my head, hoping that 'yes' is the correct answer.

His hand disappears entirely from inside of me, "You can't use your words anymore?"

I open my mouth to say a breathy yes, but before I can, Kolby's finger, covered with the taste of me, is in my mouth, and his other hand is unbuttoning his jeans. Instinctively, I begin to suck on Kolby's finger, and I can't help the rush of pride as Kolby's other hand fumbles before fully pulling down his jeans, to expose his long, hard length.

           I raise my hips up, ready. I need this, I realize with a jolt. Pretending like Greer hadn't ruffled my feathers has been hard. But seeing this — a man , who's hotter than hell itself, hard and needy, for me, because of me, makes pride bloom warmly in my chest.

Kolby's finger still in my mouth, he uses his other hand to guide himself into me.

I gasp out, my eyes cluttering shit as immediate pleasure floods my veins. My hips roll up to meet Kolby's, and my hand tangles deep into his blonde curls, tugging loosely each time he shallowly thrust into me. He feels so big, so fucking big, and it's hard to remember I have to be quiet. That I can't moan out, tell him how good I feel. It's like torture, little pleasure rack my body, and not being able to express it.

I feel it deep in my back as Kolby's gradually builds a harsher, faster rhythm, his hips knocking against mine. His finger falls from my mouth as he uses his hands to steady himself.

"Kolby," I breath out as the pressure builds, the amazing feeling that Greer could never get me too.

"Shut up," he mutters, barely flicking his eyes to me.

             But I can't. There's no way humanly possible, as my moans grow louder, and my hips rock, needing this release. "Yes," I moan.

          Something hits my face. Not hard. Not soft. I blink. A hand. Kolby's hand. "Shut the fuck up you whore."

            The rush of pleasure that flows through me is unlike anything I've ever felt before, and the smug grin on Kolby's face lets me know that he knows he's good. So fucking good. I've never been fucked like this before. Ever.

      Kolby comes right after I do, pulling out and spurting the white liquid spilling down the inside of my thighs as Kolby strokes himself once more, grunting my name in small spurts of breath.

a/n: lol here's a short as poorly written chapter ;)