Peter's Party

Narrators POV:

As it was now 6pm almost 7 they finally made it to his apartment.

As y/n and Peter make it to the door, y/n sends a message to May saying they'll be there in like 5seconds.

"Ok, ladies first." Peter bows while smirking.

"Why thank you Peter." Y/n laughs and walks inside along with Peter right after her.

The lights are off, revealing nothing but absolute darkness. "God, why is it so dark."Peter complains, Peter reaches for the light and turns it on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone jumps from their hiding spots and yell.

"Oh my. You guys did this, for me?" Peter asks tearing up a little.

"Oh yes Peter, and we have a special guest." Ned says eagerly.

Ned reached for the door to Peter's room.

Peter gasps, while the one and only Tony Stark walks out of his bedroom door.

"OH MY GOD!" Peter yells jumping up and down.

Peter sees Tony as 'the father he never really had', since his parents died when he was young. Seeing that Tony could at least make a little time to see Peter on his birthday, makes him happier than ever.

"Hey kid." Tony grins.

"Mr. Stark, why are you in my house!?" Peter smiles hard.

"I'm here for your birthday kid." Tony say while walking up to him with his present.

"Here you go kid, open it when no one is there." Tony winks.

Peter nods understandingly "of course Mr. Stark.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n walks up to Ned, " how did you pull that off?"

"Well, I don't know to be honest, I called his assistant, and she just said she would tell Tony, and just so happened, he came!" Ned tells me

"Wow, they must be pretty close if he decided to come for Peter's birthday." Y/n breathily says "like, do you know how busy that guy is?!"

"Yea, I still can't believe it." Ned says while they both look over at Peter and Tony laughing and talking to each other.

"Dang, you guys really are good friends of Peters." MJ appears out of nowhere.

"Ahhhhh! How did you get there!" Ned and y/n say in sync.

"What you mean? I've been here." MJ says while taking a sip of her drink.

"You-I-you-whattt." Ned points cluelessly around him.

"I'm glad you could make it MJ-." Y/n turn her head to MJ "-Peter deserves it."

"Yea, So like, are you and Peter a thing?" MJ asks, with a grinning face.

"What-no-no, we are just friends MJ." Y/n whispers loudly through here teeth.