Chapter -4

Time Skipped....
It has been a week they were married....
Kathir and Mullai has small romance and eyelock....
And they made usual of curddling each other....

Today is the day of Changing Mullai's yellow thread Magalsuthra to Gold chain Magalsuthra and She is going to college....

It also because a simple function as the media and people were not aware of KM marriage....

They done the required rituals and Changed the yellow thread

Mullai is asked to make a sweet...

She make Parupu payasam which is favorite for Kathir ....

She came and served everyone...

M: Athe...

L: Sollu da...

M: Avuha...

L: Ava garden la irrukan ma .......

M: Seri nga athe na avuhaluku kondupoi kodukuren....

L: Seri da...

She went to garden and finds he is sitting in the swing closing his eyes enjoying the early morning breeze....
It is 7 am....

He looked cute and he seemed to be in Dreamland...
Mullai silently placed the cups on the teapa and neared him....
She always wanted to kiss him but she didn't get courage to kiss him...
She went near his cheeks and when she about to kiss he opened his eyes.....
She suddenly moved away but he pulled her to him and made her sit on his lap....
He wrapped his hands around hit her forehead with his forehead....

K: Yenna ammu... Ethuko Kita vantha Mari irrunthathu.... Antha velaiya mudika vendiyathu thane di....

She turned to red and hid her face in his shoulder clunching his collar....

K: Pch.. vaiya tha thoraiyen di...