His Jisoo is kissing someone so endearingly. She is hugging him so tightly as if her life is dependent on him. All of those pictures made Taehyung's heart bleed heavily.

Still somewhere in his mind, he is begging god desperately to make this situation one of the  worst  dream not reality.

His blood ran cold by kai's next set of words.

"See, these are your  divorce papers.

I kim Jisoo, wife of kim Taehyung want to take divorce from my lawfully wedded husband.

She applied just on the day of your  marriage"

Kai showed those divorce paper to Taehyung . While mentally thanking Jisoo's lawyer who  revealed  those so easily just for few dollars in return.

Taehyung  couldn't think of anything after seeing those papers. His heart and mind were  completely numb.

Kai observed his poor state and smirked internally while thinking

"Look at you, became completely numb.

You couldn't process anything right?.

If you are like this, then what about  your pretty wife who is so whipped for you .

She will go mad if you leave her.

Just wait Kim Jisoo, you insulted me a lot right. You made my friend's life hell.

Now your lovely  husband will show what true suffering is.

Kai thought to himself.  He showed thumbs up to Jackson who is observing everything from far with devilish smile.

His so called perfect brother is shattered right now.  He is going through terrible heart pain.

Jackson signalled Kai to move from there. He nodded to his friend and excused from Taehyung.

"Okay, I guess its time for me to leave.

Please don't torture Jisoo for what I said.

I revealed everything cause I felt like you are so kind and will understand our love.

Please don't separate us again.

Jisoo is suffering a lot in this cage like marriage , don't make her go  through more pain.  

This is the least thing, I can suggest you.

Good bye Taehyung"
With that Kai excused himself and left that place while smirking at CEO's depressed state.

Good bye Taehyung"With that Kai excused himself and left that place while smirking at CEO's depressed state

Taehyung let all his  inner pain out by weeping silently. He don't know what to do. He just want to scream loudly for this terrible heart break.