Chapter one: oh what fun it is to fart (NOT!)

After the long mission, Captain EO came back home all tired out. his curly hair was a bit messy, he was sweating a lot and he needed a rest. so he decided to sit on the sofa. fuzzball flew over to EO, waiting for him to get up from the couch so he can play with him. "Not now fuzzball, I'm very worn out lately." EO said as he layed back on the sofa. fuzzball still wanted to play with him. so he tickled EO's toes, despite that he still had his boots on. "I said not now fuzball. can't you see i'm tired from the missions?" EO asked with a exhausted tone. fuzball dashed to him and tried to tickle him. "Fuzzball, stop it! I can't play right now!" EO yelled. "for now, I just need some rest and qui---". EO was inturupted by his own fart.
*Pffffft!!!!!*
EO started to get embarrassed  when fuzzball laughed at his farts. "It's not funny, fuzzball!" EO yells, still embarrassed of his flatulence problem. EO was about to go upstairs without any commotion, until he letted out another loud fart from his butt.
*Phbbbbbbt!!!*

Later that night...

EO went to bed to prepare for his next mission tomorrow. he ripped another fart again. only this time, it was wetter and choppy sounding.
*Pwrrrrrrp!*
"That felt good." he said. Fuzzball crawled under the covers just to snuggle up with EO. EO blew a longer fart that lasted for 30 seconds.
*Blaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrttttttt!!!!*
Fuzzball accidentally exhaled the fart, that he almost suffocated under the covers. luckily, he was able to get out of the covers away from EO's strong poots. EO looked at fuzzball. "Oops, sorry fuzzball. I guess I didn't see you there." EO apologizes. He then begins to stroke fuzzball's fur back softly to comfort him. "Who's a cute fuzzy wuzzy? you're a cute fuzzy wuzzy! yes you are!" EO said with a cute voice. fuzzball smiled. EO letted out a bubbly poot out of his rear again.
*Poooooot!*
EO giggles as he lets out another fart that sounded choppy like the other one, except not wet.
*Brooot!*
"Excuse me fuzzball, I just have a little flatulence problem I'm going through for now." EO apologized again.