CHAPTER 1 - THE FIRST MEETING

AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys so I wrote this! it's my first time and ik it's quite shitty so pls don't judge lmao. also i'll try to upload new chapter at least once a week!!!

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Marinette you're, going be late for school again!"

Marinette shot up out of her bed.

"Tikki, why didn't you wake me?"

"Sorry Marinette but there's only so much a kwami can do"

She smiled at her kwami while trying to jump into a pair of light denim jeans and fell (in typical Marinette fashion). She got back up, grabbed her bag, and went downstairs to get away to school.

"Morning Mum" she grabbed a croissant fresh out the oven

"What was that loud thud?"

"Oh, that was nothing I fell trying to put some jeans on, no biggie, bye mum"

"Marinette aren't you forgetting something" her mum said pointing at her daughter's feet.

Marinette looked down at herself and realized she had forgotten her shoes "Right" She slipped on a pair of pink pumps, kissed her mum on the cheek and dashed out the door.

"I can't be late again Tikki, or Ms Bustier will call my parents and then I can't exactly tell them I'm late for school because I'm up late being Ladybug and saving Paris, can I?"

"Marinette watch out!"

Marinette walked right into this total stranger, making him fall and spill his coffee all over his t-shirt which just had to white.

"Shit, I am so sorry, is there anything I can do to help"

"For fucks sake, seriously as if this day hasn't been bad enough already, and now because you're too self-absorbed to see anyone else around you-!"

Marinette was taken aback; it was just an accident but then she started to feel angry, this guy had no right to call her self-absorbed not when she is risking everything, her parents trust, her grades, her friendships, just to keep the entire city safe.

Marinette cut in, "You don't know me, you know nothing about me, so don't you dare call me self-absorbed when it was, you're fault too , looking at your phone instead of where you're going, so if you don't mind, I have somewhere to be."

The boy looked shocked that a complete stranger had just yelled and him but before he could even say anything she walked away.

And she walked away feeling better.