Ch.1 (Going home)

3 years later

Trina: Jasmine! No get that out your mouth baby. Mama don't won't you to get sick.

Jasmine: I sorry mommy. she pouted

Trina: OK baby just don't do it again. Now lets go wake Daddy up.

Trina

Me and Jasmine walked upstairs and into the bedroom. When we got in there we spotted a figure under the covers shuffling. So me and her decided that on the count of Three we were going to jump on the bed. I gave her a head start and she ran and got on the bed and started jumping.

Jasmine: Daddy!!! Daddy!! Wake up Me and mommy made breakfist!!

Khalil: Baby it's breakfast.

Jasmine: O tay can you pretty please make me some chocolate chip pancakes?

Khalil: Yes sweety Just give me a minute. He said rubbing his eyes and stretching.Why you ain't gave your Man his goodmorning kiss? He asked sitting up

Trina: Cause I know that morning breath be hazardous. I said laughing

Khalil: I see you got jokes huh? How you gonna talk about my breath when yours be making the paint Peel off the walls.

Trina: No it doesn't!

Khalil: Jazzy do Daddy breath stink?

Jasmine: Daddy you need brush. Just like me did this morning.

Trina: hah two against one. Now go brush em lover boy.

Khalil: iight Baby I'll brush them he said getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

Trina

After breakfast I went and got my luggage. Today Me and Jazzy Are going back home to Dallas. Im So happy I can't wait to see mama I miss her so much since Me and Khalil moved to Atlanta Two years ago but I Talk to her everyday. I am really excited to be going home but I'm thrilled to finally try my wedding dress on. Me and Khalil have been engaged now for six months and I can't wait to become his wife. I love him so much and he loves me and Jasmine too death.

Khalil: I hope you and Jasmine have fun. But not too much

Trina: OK Baby but imma miss you I said pouting and caressing his cheek

Khalil: I know bae But imma be on that first flight to Dallas Monday morning I promise he said kissing my lips

Jasmine: I gone miss you Daddy

Khalil: I'm gonna miss you too babygirl. He said picking her up. You gonna be good for mommy?

Jasmine: Yes sir

Khalil: Good thats my girl he said hugging her and kissing her forehead and putting her in her carseat.

Trina: Ill call soon as we get there.

Khalil: OK baby I love y'all he said kissing me and then shutting my door.

Trina

As I drove away I could see Khalil still waving. He is so sweet. Imma miss him but I miss my friends and family so I'm nervous and thrilled at the same damn time.