Talk- Ch 12

I-
She said as she looked down at her phone screen, "I can't tell you why he was in a coma, but it's very obvious why I lied", she turned her head up and looked him in the eyes, "I couldn't bear to make them worry right now, especially since he will still need time to recover and get better, I'd rather lie even if I hate lying for them be happy then worried about me".
Looking at the sincerity in her eyes he didn't pry any further, more like he couldn't pry any further.... She never once asked for personal information and she never once invaded his or his family's privacy, she was the first person to do that, so what right did he have in asking her personal information and prying about stuff that doesn't directly involve him?
Having these though of him invading her privacy made him guilty, and yet he couldn't say that he was sorry because of his pride.

I guess I'll get answers sooner or later anyway ways a small part of his mind told him....

Why did this make him feel guilty he asked himself, but he didn't receive any answer

Hi hi everyone!!!
I have returned! Sorry I had no idea what to write next but here I am writing the first thing that came to mind lol
Also sorry for making this so short

Hopefully next update won't take too long

Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day- or night...

Please vote and comment plz to give support to this fan fic

See you on the next one!