After dinner

Mirio opened the door to his room, struggling to find the doorknob, since he was busy sucking face with a very flustered Tamaki.

He finally managed to pull the both of them inside, and closed the door, his jaw still locked on to Tamaki, sucking and caressing his lips with his own. His tongue ravaged Tamaki's mouth, lapping at his inner cheeks and licking his pearly teeth. He could still taste the calamari Tamaki had eaten for dinner just an hour earlier.

Mirio pulled Tamaki to his bed, and fell backwards onto it, with Tamaki on his chest. Mirio finally pulled away, a thick string of saliva still connecting his and Tamaki's mouths. 

Mirio chuckled lightly, looking into Tamaki's tomato red face, and brushed his cheek with his hand.  Tamaki's mouth squiggled into a flustered grin. "M-Mirio..." Tamaki stammered, wiping his mouth. Mirio smiled. "You look so cute like that, Tamaki!" He praised. Tamaki let out a noise that sounded like a mouse being crushed, and tried to hide his face.

Mirio laughed and kissed him again, this time a lot less wet. He felt his cheeks heating up, and his pants began to tighten. "Tamaki..." He said, kissing him once more. His hands trailed from Tamaki's face to his chest, thumbs brushing over his clothed pecs.

Tamaki swallowed hard, his own pants tightening as his cock began to stiffen in his pants. He trailed his hands up Mirio's torso, riding up his white dress shirt. He groaned, and recoiled, feeling his quirk starting to take effect, and his shirt begin to tear."M-Mirio, I wan-na t-try something new tonight." He stammered, trying to control his growing horniness. His pants were pinching his cock, and he desperately wanted to free it, though he new Mirio liked to take it slow and build up to a climax.

"Really?" Mirio asked in genuine surprise. Tamaki wasn't exactly one to try new things, especially in the bedroom. Tamaki nodded shyly. Mirio smiled, seeing him come out of his shell a bit. "B-but..." Tamaki muttered, looking away. "Y-you won't exactly be, um-" Tamaki was too embarrassed to say it, and he tried to hide his face again.

Mirio understood. Tamaki wanted to try topping. That was a bit of a shock to Mirio, Tamaki wasn't exactly the dominant type, but still, it was great that he was wanting to try new things! And they could always stop if he got uncomfortable. Mirio gave a soft smile and pecked Tamaki on the cheek. "I'm all yours, baby..." he assured in a soft, yet seductive tone that only made Tamaki's boner worse.

Tamaki began to unbutton Mirio's shirt, his hand shaking and his heart pounding from the mix of adrenaline and nervousness from what he was about to do. His eyes widened, and his bright red face somehow got redder seeing Mirio's perfect body. He had seen it a dozen times sure, but he was just so beautiful that it made his bottle rocket blast off every time. Speaking of which, the crushing feeing of his pants on his cock was making it hard to focus on Mirio, that and the writhing feeling on his back and tips of his fingers thanks to his quirk turning the calamari he had eaten into his body parts.

Tamaki finally managed to get Mirio's and his own shirt off, even though his lean fingers were being replaced by the slimy limbs of the squid he had consumed. He did his best to hide it, and the ones sprouting from his back, wanting it to be a surprise, but Mirio saw the wiggly things and let out a gasp.