"Where is he?" I look down at my phone to check the time.

"Oh.....h-hey y/n, what are you doing here?" Peter says nervously.

"Oh Peter perfect timing!" I stand up quickly and clap my hands on his shoulders.

Peter looks at my hands with wide eyes and towards me.

"Peter, I have something awesome for you! Follow me." I say smiling.

"Oh umm oookkahhhhh." Peter yells at he gets pulled by my hand from yanking him towards where I was walking.

As we both get into my car Peter asks "so, may I ask what we are going to do anyway?"

"Well first we are going to go to a gas station and get HELLA snacks." I say like it's apart of this plan I've been planning for the past week.

I can feel Peter looking at me like he has something on his mind.

"What is it Peter?" I ask as I start up the car and pull out of the lot.

"Oh nothing, I'm just hella confused." Peter blinks.

"Hmm." I hum as acknowledgement while looking for a place to park at the gas station.

I turn off the car and get my purse along with my keys and unbuckle my seat belt along with Peter.

I lock the car and walk with Peter to the door of the gas station as Peter opens the door for me.

"thank you Peter." I laugh, As I walk into the store.

"Hmmm, theres a lot of snacks to choose from." Peter says while looking around like a excited puppy.

I laugh at this cute action.

"Well imma look at the chips Peter, ok?"

"Ok!" Peter grins at me.

MHmmmm what should I get' I think as we look around. 'Ou that one!' I think as I lay me eyes on (favorite chips), I grab them and walk to the chocolate/candy section. I get hella candy of mine and Peter's favorites, and put it in out basket.

I walk up to Peter who is at the little ice cream thing.

"You want ice cream?" I ask, as I too want some ice cream.

"Well yes I do want some." Peter says not looking away from the ice cream bin." I just don't know what I want."

"Me either, pick me out something good while you're at it tho!" I smile and walk to get a drink.

As I pick out drinks for us and Peter is done getting ice cream we go and buy the snacks we got.

"Let me pay." Peter insists while getting out his wallet.

No, imma pay, it's your birthday." I insist as well.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."