Into The Tardis

Loki was falling, falling into space. He lost track of time ever since he let go of Thor's hand and heard his screams of sadness when he lost his brother. But no, Loki wasn't Thor's brother, he was a Frost Giant. He wasn't of Asgard, but of Jotunheim, and that's all he was going to be.

He closed his eyes, waiting for his impending doom to come. He knew it was getting closer, the drop of his stomach told him that. It isn't fair, he thought to himself, no one will miss me.

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours. Loki felt like he was falling forever. He looked to his left and saw the beautiful stars and nebulas. Astronomy had always fascinated him as a child, Frigga was proud that day he named all the constellations of Asgard. Now is not the time for nostalgia, he thought to himself once more. Loki closed his eyes once again.

~Clara~

"Doctor! I think the TARDIS is malfunctioning!" Clara yelled over to the Doctor who was wearing his circular spectacles, reading a manual. The TARDIS was making strange noises that didn't sound like itself and the Doctor stood up. "What do you mean it's malfunctioning? It's working perfectly fine!" He argued.

Clara ran over to the screen that gave her all the information of the places they went and her jaw dropped open. "Doctor...," she called out in a slightly more worried tone than before, "I think you might want to see this." The Doctor walked over to where Clara was and read the screen. His eyes widened as he muttered, "No...it can't be..." The two looked at each other and then returned gawking at the screen which told them where they were:

Asgard.

Clara faced the Doctor once again, "But Asgard's a myth along with Thor and Odin. How can it be here? How can we be here?!" The Doctor walked away from the screen mumbling things that were inaudible to Clara. He turned around and started flapping his hands together like he usually does when he talks. "Asgard is one of the Nine Realms according to Norse mythology. I think we stumbled into one of those realms," he stammered.

"So what do we do? How do we get out of here?" Clara asked slightly less worried, but worried nonetheless. "Oi! Why do you want to leave so fast? This is Asgard, Clara! We don't know what could happen! Come on, let's look around! Open the doors and tell me what you see!" The Doctor told her.

Clara rushed over to open the doors and when she did she screamed, "Doctor! There's someone out there!" The Doctor laughed, "Of course there's people out there, it's a planet!"

"That's not what I meant, I meant there's someone floating in space!" Clara shook her head. The Doctor rushed to Clara's side and saw what she meant. Someone was floating in mid space where all the stars shone brightly in the sky. Clashes of purple and cerulean made beautiful concoctions of colors.

"Is he dead, Doctor?" Clara looked up at him. The Doctor shook his head and noticed the floating person's features a little more. Green clothes, slicked back hair, the Doctor immediately recognized who the person was.

"No, I know who he is. Now quick, get him in the TARDIS!" The Doctor ran over and fidgeted with his controls, making the TARDIS make the whooshing noise he grew to know and love.

~Loki~

He opened his eyes to a blinding light and saw two people standing over him. One was a brown haired girl who was wearing a bright red dress, much like Thor's cape. The second was a man who was wearing a bow tie and round spectacles.

"Are you alright, sir?" The girl asked, holding out her hand to help Loki up. Loki took her hand and stood up. He looked around his surroundings. It sort of resembled a spaceship. There was a silver spinning wheel that had circles and lines written in them, probably written in these people's language. Loki nodded his head tentatively and turned to the man who was now smiling to his ears, "I demand to know where I am."

"You're in the TARDIS," the girl explained, "My name is Clara, by the way and this is the Doctor." Loki noticed that the girl was at least a foot shorter than him and the man was near his height, was he like him? A foreigner from his homeland?

The mysterious Doctor stuck out his hand much like Clara did to help him up, "I think you should tell Clara who you are, it really is a pleasure to meet you!" Loki was bewildered, "You know who I am?"

"Very much so-ha ha! I never thought I would meet you! God, this is bloody amazing!" The Doctor had said. Loki turned the girl and said, "I am Loki of Asgard. You are Clara from where?"

~Clara~

Clara was speechless. This man had introduced himself as Loki, the infamous god of mischief! She's met many unbelievable things during her time with the Doctor, but she's never met the god of mischief.

"Earth, I'm Clara of Earth," Clara stammered after her awkward moment of silence. Loki nodded, "Ah, you're a Midgardian." Clara tilted her head, "Midgard?" "It's what Asgardians call Earth," The Doctor explained. "Oh," Clara made an O shape with her mouth.

"Where are you from, Doctor?" Loki turned around to ask the Doctor, "I take it that you aren't from Midgard either." The Doctor nodded, "You're smart for guessing that. I'm from Gallifrey."

Loki's eyes widened, "Gallifrey?" The Doctor nodded solemnly, "I guessed that Asgard would have heard of Gallifrey." "You-" Loki was cut off by a silent nod from the Doctor, "I did."

~Loki~

Gallifrey, the man was from Gallifrey, the planet that was no more. If he was the last Time Lord, that meant he, no stop it, he already confirmed it. Loki looked up at the spinning wheel of circles and realized that it was Circular Galifreyan. "Where do you need to go, Loki? Back to Asgard?" The Doctor walked over to the ship's controls.

Loki followed Clara who was following the Doctor and said, "Anywhere from there, actually. Take me anywhere but Asgard." He found a chair and sat down. "Why away from Asgard? That's your home," Clara asked. Loki looked up, "No it's not my home. Not anymore at least."

"What do you mean? You're an Asgardian, your father is-" Clara was cut off when Loki snapped. "He is not my father! Nor am I his son! Now, take me anywhere but this wretched place!" Clara pursed her lips and walked out of the main control room, "I'll be back," she told the Doctor.

When Clara left, the Doctor sat down beside Loki and crossed his arms, "She was only curious. You didn't have snap at her like that." Loki glared at him, "How do you know every little morsel about me, Time Lord?"

"Because I'm a Time Lord," the Doctor stood up, "Tell me where you need to go or I'll drop you off at Asgard." Loki was at the point of bursting, not at the Doctor or at Clara, but at his father and his lies. These people, these peculiar people, a human and an alien had given him the idea where he needed to go.

Loki displayed the most evil grin he ever had on and said in a voice most unlike his, "Take me to the Chitauri."