"Yo Yousuke. how are you doing?" I replied in my usual monotonous tone.

"Ehhhhhhh....Hirata-kun calling Ayanokouji-kun by first name. I don't think he calls anyone else by using their first name. Not even I call hirata-kun by his first name....I wondered what happened between them during the break. Yosh! looks like time to ask Ayanokuji-kun for another advice. I will make sure I get to talk with hirata-kun on a first-name basis." Mii-chan thought.

"I am fine, thanks for asking. Do you have any Idea as to why we were called today. I don't think there is a new special exam in the last days of spring break right?" He asked.

"I have no Idea."

"Looks like we can only wait till sensei comes"

"Yeah"

With that he proceeded towards his own seat.

"Good morning Shinohara"....."Good morning Ike-kun" they greeted each other. Ike and Shinohara had a date during the break at Keyaki mall and surely he would have confessed if not for me and hiyori were there.

"Take your seats everyone. We will begin shortly" Chabashira sensei said as she entered and closed the doors of the class. She then stood at the podium and waited for everyone to settle down.

"Today we will be showing some videos to the classes in the gymnasium. Please get there in the next twenty minutes. You will be given discussion time and some breaks between them. The videos come from the new Acting director and the government. As to the contents in the videos, even we teachers are unaware of.  So don't ask any nonsensical questions."

"Oh and one more thing. each class will have private discussion room"

 After saying that she got out of the door leaving us in total confusion.

"Hey, what do you think is going on?" Ike asked the question on everyone's mind

"No idea at all" Shinohara replied

"What could be present in the videos?" Onodera asked

"Maybe something regarding the school or related to the special exams." Matsushita replied

"Okay everyone questions for later. Let's go to the Gymnasium for now." Yousuke took the lead

"Do you have any idea what is happening" My seatmate horikita finally spoke for the first time after entering the class.

"No." 

Although I can make a guess. Tsukishiro being involved is not a good thing at all for me. This procedure is not normal. He said He'd bring a student of White room to the school in the freshmen year this time. But I hardly believe anything related to white room will be shown.

After we took out seats alongside other classes, I exchanged greetings with Ichinose who looked like she was having difficulty having talking to me. Was this related to the conversation we had in my room some time ago? I can only guess. Amikura and Kobashi from her class noticed Ichinose's flustering while talking to me and proceeded to retrieve her away from me with huge grins on their faces. She is about to be teased for her behavior and I sincerely prayed thet she goes to home in a good condition

Teasing is serious business.

I exchanged glances with Kei who looked like she wanted to sit next to me. Although it may raise some suspicion I can make it look like it as a coincidence of some sort. I slightly nodded in reply so as to confirm to her that I will be sitting next to her. She arranged her friends in a way which left only a few seats in that row. 

Akito and Keisei are sitting together while Airi is in care of haruka. I feign ignorance as I slowly moved towards the empty seat next to Kei but as soon as I sat in the seat next to her, matsushita came and sat next to me.