Do You Hate Him Now?

Start from the beginning

"Mom, I'm home!" I said, to let her know I got back. The two of us took off our shoes and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Auntie." Kacchan said to mom, I just smiled.

"Oh- Katsuki, it's been too long.. How have you been?" Mom asked Kacchan, smiling and giving him a hug.

"I've been good.." He hugged her back, and he sees Deku making hand signals, asking if we should tell her about them or not. I told him yes.

"Hey Mom.. We've got something to tell you." Deku tapped her on her shoulder.

"What is it?." She lets go of Kacchan and looked at the two.

I blushed a bit as I stutter between my words. "W-well.. It's just that- I.. W-we.." Kacchan cuts me off mid-sentence.

"We're dating, Auntie." Kacchan said, his arms around my waist, a slight blush on his face.

"Oh? It's about time you two realize your feelings for each other." She smiled at the two of us and hugs us.

"I'm proud of you two, for finally coming out." She laughed a bit.

"Anyways, Katsuki are you staying the night?" Auntie asks him and all she got was a nod for his response.

"I'll come get you two when dinner's ready then." She begins to cook.

I pull Kacchan to my room and looked around as I sighed. I took down some of my posters of All Might.

"Do you hate him now?" Kacchan asked me. I just looked at him, with tears in my eyes. He looked at me surprised, and he immediately hugs me.

"It hurt to hear my hero say that.. But.. He isn't my hero, you're my hero Kacchan. I want to train..and show him I can do it without a quirk.."

Kacchan just grinned at me, "Then we should find a weapon of some sort you can use to help you take down villains. We can go on our way to my house tomorrow."

"Okay. Thanks Kacchan." I went to grab clothes for the both of us. By the time we both finished showering, mom called us down for dinner.

No One's POV:

The three ate dinner together, they talked and laughed. They cleaned up and went to bed.

The next day thet told the class about their relationship, some were against it, others were supportive. Their class was scared to make fun of Izuku now that he has Katsuki by his side.

The two had lunch together. The class thought it was weird of how Katsuki and Izuku were getting along today. Mainly since yesterday he had told him terrible things.

Katsuki's POV:

"Katsuki, why are you being nice to Midoriya all of a sudden." One of the extras that was with me yesterday finally spoke up. I just grinned and started to activate my quirk.

"Why the hell do you care?! He's mine!" I said as I threaten him with my explosions. He backs away, bowing then running off to the other extras.

"Kacchan I finished." Deku said as he was about remove the trash.

"That's more like it- Oh Deku you're done eating already? I'll throw out the trash then." I picked up our trash and threw it away then sat near Deku.

"Kacchan you didn't have to-" I cut Deku off with a quick kiss, he blushed and stopped speaking.

}{>>>>>>>>>>~TIME SKIP~<<<<<<<<<<}{

|||||~>{AFTER SCHOOL}<~|||||

Katsuki's POV :

We walked to a store, it was a store full of tools and weapons. We talked around a bit, and he's came to the conclusion of getting an extendable pole thingy.

"I want that extendable staff.." He said as he started to mutter to himself. I chuckled at his mumbling. And I bought it for him.

He didn't realized I had already got it for him yet. I tap him on his shoulder and he stopped mumbling and sees it's got. He turned to me and I'm sure he was gonna ask if someone else got it before him, but he then seen I had it.

"Oh, you already got it- wait I was gonna buy it." He said, pouting.

"Consider this a thank you gift. For always following me even when I was an ass towards you." I hand it to him.

"Oh, okay.. Thanks for the gift." He smiled at me and I just looked away."

............................................................................

To Be Continued..
............................................................................

Word Count: 1227