01

: *・゚:*:・゚* 1: Cat Eyes

"I'd prefer it if you called me Kenma

"I'd prefer it if you called me Kenma."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Kuroo is currently doing what he does almost everyday;

Holding onto Kenmas backpack and moving him around while he was on his phone so he wouldn't bump into anyone.

"You know, I should really start charging you for this." He told his shorter friend.

"No, I'm in volleyball because of you. That's payment enough." Kenma replied, still not looking up from his phone.

"That doesn't seem fair."

"It is though."

"Is not."

"Is to."

"Is not."

"Is to."

...

"Is not."

"Is to."

Kuroo groaned as he continued "helping" Kenma get through the halls. He was pouting until a pretty girl more down the hall caught his eye. He had met this girl only a few days ago. He slightly smirked due to a plan he had beautifully came up with.

Very slowly, Kuroo let go of Kenmas backpack. The bleached haired boy didn't seem to notice seeming as he kept walking. Not once did he look up from the game on his phone. He was so focused that he didn't noticed the girl, who was looking at school activity posters and sign up sheets, getting closer and closer with every step he took. Kuroo crossed his arms as he watched Kenma slowly getting closer to the girl.

As Kenma was about to beat his game, he crashed into her, causing them both to fall over. His phone was the first to hit the ground, cracking at the impact.

They both lightly groaned with their eyes closed while trying to realize what just happened. When Kenma opened his cat-like orbs, his head was in the mysterious girls chest. He blinked a few times before he moved himself, using his arms to prop himself up, hovering over her; one of his knees in between her legs with the other on the outside When she opened her eyes, they were met with his golden ones. His face was only a few centimeters away.

She smiled up at him, "Sorry! It seems as though I were standing there for too long. I didn't see you coming."

He leaned back and sat as she sat up, one of her legs in between his knees. He reached and grabbed his phone that was behind her and immediately felt irritated,

"Fuck." He muttered at the sight of all the cracks.

Her eyes widened, "Oh, I'm so sorry! I'll pay to have it repaired! Whats your name?"

"Kozume." He said with a bit of attitude as he looked at her.

This time, he got a really good look at her. His eyes widened at the sight in front of him. Her beauty and figure already had him weak to his knees.

She smiled and held her hand out, "I'm so sorry Kozume. Just give me your phone and I'll have it repaired and returned to you by tomorrow, I swear."

Kenma shook his head, "I'd prefer it if you called me Kenma. And don't worry about it. I'll worry about this. It was my fault for not looking where I was going. I was too focused on my game."

Kuroos jaw had dropped at the sight of the girl in between his friends legs. Not only that, but Kenma was actually interacting with her. Speaking to her. Looking at her.

Kenma stood up and held his hand out to her. She gladly grabbed it and he helped her stand up. Their hands stayed attached for a second before Kuroo walked up to them, causing the setter to quickly retract his hand.

The girl looked at Kuroo and smiled, "Its you! The guy who helped me find my classes! Sorry, I kinda have a hard time remembering names. It's uh..."

"Kuroo." He finished for her while smiling at his underclassman.

She snapped her fingers, "Kuroo! Now I remember!"

"Uh," Kenma interjected, "I'm sorry but I don't think I've ever seen you here. Are you new?"

"Yep! I started school here just a few days ago. It was either here or Karasuno. Nekoma was closer to my new home though." She replied.

"Where did you go before."

"Fukurodani. I loved it there but the company my parents worked for moved them more down here so it was easier to move schools."

"Really?! Do you know who Bokuto is?" Kuroo asked.

Her eyes sparkled, "Yes! He was always so kind to me. Him and his friend who was in my grade. If I remember correctly, his name was Akaashi. A real dream boat that boy was."

"So, you're a second year?" Kenma questioned.

"Yep! I look like a first year dont I?" She giggled.

The two boys looked at each other but the younger one quickly looked away before his upperclassman would tease him for the fact that he lightly blushed at the sound of her laugh.

"You're short but you got the whole "second year" vibe." Kuroo said.

Then, the bell rang, signaling them it was time to get to class. She reached down and grabbed her bag,

"Well, I'll see you boys around. I hope we can become friends. And thank you for helping me find my classes the other day Kuroo!" She smiled before waving and walking away.

They smiled and waved back.

"Five bucks say you're gonna end up fucking." Kuroo whispered.

"Shut up." Kenma harshly replied.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

—: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:—