𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚋𝚘𝚞 || 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

ᴘʟᴏᴛ : ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ-ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴊᴏʙ, ʙᴜᴛ Qᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ

ᴘʟᴏᴛ : ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ-ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴊᴏʙ, ʙᴜᴛ Qᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ.

ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴀᴜ

ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍɪꜱᴄʟɪᴄᴋꜱꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ ɪɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ

ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ : ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʜᴀs ɪsᴛᴘ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ

|||||

" I am going to rot in here." 

Kokushibou gave you a tiny glance as he stock in another book into the fantasy-labeled shelf. It was quiet rare for you to express what you were thinking since you were usually so quiet. Perhaps because you've known him for a few months and hung out with him more often than other workers in the bookstore, that you became more opened up to him.

" Why did I even chose this work?" You continued, handing him another book to be put in.

" Then why did you?" He questioned, finished with the section and pushed the cart to the children section.

Trailing behind him while pushing another cart, you said, " Money, Kokushibou. It's also hard to find a part-time job, you know? I am also trying to keep up with college's work."

He didn't replied and that was the end of your conversation as you both continued to stock the books in the section. Boredom grew and grew inside you as time passed by. This work seemed dull to you, but at least you were paid. Once you have enough money and finished college, you quit immediately.

You glanced at Kokushibou. If it wasn't for him, you'd have quit long ago. He was quiet, perhaps even more than you being quiet, but skillful and fast in managing things. Your friendship with him started with him helping you adjusting to the work by the manager's order, only for a friendship to bloom between both of you. Being observant, not only you noticed how good he is in working, but also his attractiveness.

Kokushibou has a long, spiky black hair tied in a ponytail; dark eyes and pale skin. His name ' Kokushibou ' was a name when he was on a work shift. When he finished, he was called Mitchikatsu. You found out about this from his twin brother, Yoriichi, that often visiting the store to give a lunch box to his brother.

If you could rate his attractiveness, you'd give a 9/10. His sombre expression gave off an intimidating and scary vibes that sometimes scared away the customers. Probably the reason he wasn't in charge of the counter.