ZOOOOOM😹

G!p
*FIVE years later*

ONIKA POV

I wake up to be in my wife's arms.
I look at her face to just look at how beautiful she is .
I slowly get up to take a shower . As I bend over to turn on the shower I feel a Hard Loud slap on my ass.
BEYONCÉ POV
I woke up to see my wife Onika bent over so i slowly walk over smacking what's mine feeling my dick get hard she smiles pulling me close kissing me then we got into the shower and we both showered then she gets my dick in her hands stroking it
ONIKA POV
I take her dick in my hand stroking it while i play with myself.

*fast foward*
*bey and nicki ended up having more then 5 rounds and they had to shower once again*

NOBODY POV
beyonce and nicki have been trying for a baby so they have been having sex every day for the past month and today is the day that they find out of they are having a baby.

ONIKA pov
I am so scared and there is so much going through my mind right now. What if i can have babies? What if i have sextuplets? what if- nvm i need to calm down..
BEYONCE pov
I look over at my wife feeling bad that she is overthinking so i finally break the thick silence saying "baby it's gonna be okay and i know we are having a baby" she looks over and just nods. I hope and prayed that we can have babies because it would break her which would break me. We pull in to the parking lot and as i step out a car i take a deep breath feeling a mixture of emotions.

Onika pov
We are now waiting  for the results and i am biting my nails and freaking out while beyonce is rubbing my back trying to make me feel better.

Doctor pov
i walk in with my clip board and pen and i can see how nervous the soon to be parents are so i get it quick and done by just spilling the news....

*According to the test results you guys

ARE EXPECTING ...

should i give them twins???
should i give them one baby?
did you enjoy?
Any thoughts and recommendations?
i am new to this so please don't judge

should i give them twins???should i give them one baby?did you enjoy?Any thoughts and recommendations?i am new to this so please don't judge